Creekside Terrace Rehabilitation

Reviews of Creekside Terrace Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Creekside Terrace Rehabilitation

May 23, 2016

By JDBrad38

Our experience with Creekside Terrace is very favorable. We are very pleased with the rehab department which is our reason for being here. This is my husbands second stay. We were so pleased the first time and had such good results that we chose to come back for my husbands second round of rehab. We are very pleased overall (from nursing staff, aides, doctor care, food, housekeeping, and maintenance). They have met all our expectations.

May 09, 2016

By YPDavis

My husband and I would like to thank all the nurses, aides, and staff who have shown us such kindness and care while we have been here. Their kindness and devotion to duty have made our stay much easier. The therapy department have contributed to his being able to continue to improve. Thank you and God Bless you as you continue to serve those in need.

March 19, 2016

By Un Happy

The facility looks great, and the rehabilitation is very good, but the day-to-day care of the patient is not. My mother was a patient at Creekside for nearly two months. When she entered the facility her skin was clear with no sores. She is incontinent and would sometimes sit in her wheelchair with urine dripping on the floor, because the staff did not check her every two hours as per standard care guidelines. I complained many times about this, but there was little change. The sores she developed at Creekside took months to clear up after she left the facility. The management is aware of the problem, but does not seem to be able to make effective change.

May 06, 2015

By cat.rom55

Creekside Terrace Rehabilitation is a wonderful facility. My family and I toured their building and were very impressed with the spacious rooms. I really liked the fact that the facility provided a spa for skin care needs. This will be wonderful for my mother who cannot The rehabilitation gym was also another addition in the facility that I was very impressed with. I saw residents exercising each with a private instructor. We were able to sit outside with my mother in their courtyard because she asked to see the birds. It brought me peace of mind knowing that my mother could potentially be happy hear when the time comes.

April 03, 2015

By John Cano

The building looks amazing, it is the kind of place I would like to be when my time comes. I am looking for a place to put my Aunt since her dementia is getting past the point that I can care for her and I feel that this is the place. It made a huge difference to have the staff smile and greet me as I am taking a tour. They are so friendly and welcoming. I think they will give the same friendly smiles and loving attitude to my aunt.

March 30, 2015

By waj123

This is a fabulous facility! Brand new and feels like a place you would want to call home. The warm, welcoming environment is felt as soon as you walk through the doors. The staff seem very attentive to their residents and seem to really enjoy what they do.

March 23, 2015

By pjhux1987

I recently toured this facility for my grandmother and I was really impressed with the facility. It is a brand new place and looks absolutely gorgeous. On top of that the rehab gym is HUGE! The staff also looked like they were attentive to patients needs. I definitely think this would be a good fit for anyones family member.

February 11, 2015

By Spencer4

At first, Creekside wasn't great because they just moved into this new facility. The facility itself is really nice, but I think they are going through some growing pains because they came from a smaller facility into this really large one. They got rid of the director of nursing, and they got a new director now, so things are starting to get better. It is a really nice place. The staff there is not the greatest, but they are getting better. Yes, I would recommend them. They are OK. It is not the greatest facility, but I am sure it is not the worst either. They need better staff -- better nurses. My mother-in-law said the food during the week is good, but on the weekends it is not the greatest. So for the most part, the food is pretty good; it looks like the food is good. It is a really clean, really nice facility.

Photos of Creekside Terrace Rehabilitation

Services and Amenities of Creekside Terrace Rehabilitation

• Fee Structure Extra: We Accept Medicaid

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Psychiatric Care
  • Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Staff Patient Ratio: 10:1
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services

About Creekside Terrace Rehabilitation

Our team provides professional, clinical services that include:
  • Customized care plan designed to meet each resident’s specific needs
  • Independent Dental, Podiatry and Optometry Services