Interlochen Health and Rehab Center

Reviews of Interlochen Health and Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Interlochen Health and Rehab Center

August 10, 2015

By SunKisst

My dad has stayed in this facility twice while needing some rehabilition and has always had good experiences. If we needed to go to rehab again, we would chose them. The therapy team is really nice. The food could use some work though.

October 13, 2014

By doraeg

OMG. The care of my sister is terrible. She's been there over 24 hours and still they don't have the correct medicine for her, they haven't given her her insulin shots, the potty chair beside her bed .. it is broke and she has to hold the pot underneath of herself and that wasn't working so they stuck a plastic bag under the seat. ... she doesn't have a sheet on her bed to put between her and the rubber mattress.. she had a bad nose bleed and it took over 45 min. before she got help.. they do not have her on a diabetic diet. THIS PLACE IS AWFUL.

July 31, 2014

By Judith31

My sister is at Interlochen Health and Rehab Center. The facility's cleanliness is okay, but the food is terrible. There is too much salt and they don’t have any special diet. She is a heart patient so she shouldn’t be getting salt and fat. I've seen salads that were just coated with mayonnaise. The doctor has done nothing for her. They stopped the rehab because they are not doing anything for her. The only thing my sister like in this facility is that she has peace and quiet as they don’t bother her much and they let her keep a little potty by her bed so she can use it at night and that is the only reason why she stayed there.

January 15, 2013

By bablit12

This is totally true still to now 1-2013...Patients do not get adequate nursing AT all. One patient I visited called with the emergency button in the bathroom and no one responded for over 5 minutes! Called for help to get out of bed to go to restroom and it took almost half hour before she just had to pee in her bed. The food is all dried out and mostly tasteless. The inside of the broken dressers were caked with dried up blood or something....I didnt even want to ask.....Patients sit in the hallways and scream "help me, help me",,,,,they are ignored....

Services and Amenities of Interlochen Health and Rehab Center

• Spanish

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Interlochen Health and Rehab Center

Interlochen Health and Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Arlington, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Interlochen Health and Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Interlochen Health and Rehab Center