Heritage Pointe Senior Living

Reviews of Heritage Pointe Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Heritage Pointe Senior Living

March 13, 2012

By mrnmrsstubbs

I worked with Home Instead senior care which is giving personal care and compaction to seniors in there home. One time I was assigned to go to this facility and help a senior that lived there. The workers at the facility were so nice and showed me around introduced me to other staff members and made me feel welcomed. They felt like a family there everyone was really nice and would help any time you needed it. I usually went to a senior's home for my work so I was scared about an assisted living facility because I didn't know how much work they already did with my senior and if I was stepping on anyone's toes. I didn't they mainly were just there for food and medication they didn't take care of the senior like I did with bathing and so on. So I quickly learned that they were there to make the living experience there exciting with activities and such and also making sure the residents were fed. It was a great experience and when my husband's parents need to go to an assist living facility I know were I am going to recommend. Plus if any other senior needs some extra help with personal care I will be visiting.

March 20, 2008

By Kay Detwiler

My loved one stayed here

Excellent care. Caring staff members. Beautiful facility that is new and very clean. Alzheimers care available is excellent.

Services and Amenities of Heritage Pointe Senior Living

About Heritage Pointe Senior Living

Heritage Pointe Senior Living is a senior living provider in Cookeville, Tennessee that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Heritage Pointe Senior Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heritage Pointe Senior Living