Norris Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Norris Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Norris Health and Rehabilitation Center

May 01, 2018

By db48

I spent 6 mos. there. It was a battle just to get my room cleaned on a daily basis. It was poorly run. They never bought enough supplies (like incontinence briefs) for those who needed to wear them. They lost great CNAs and nurses, at an alarming rate. I would not suggest any one leaving a loved one in the care of these people. STAY AWAY FROM NORRIS HEALTH AND REHAB.

July 30, 2012

By Nicole B.

I thought that this facility was the top one in the area. I got to know this facility because my dying grandfather stayed there. The one he was at before this one cause a killing disease. This facility helped him out all as possible; it was great what they did for him. They hired people to come in and take care of him since he was about to die. They do not usually take care of patients that are about to die. They made a change and did this for us. They also had other great things that they provide to the elderly, like a dining room. They let all of the folks eat around each other. It is their choice if they want to eat in their room or they can eat in the dining room. Other things they provide would be bingo, socials, church time. All of the things they do for their patients are stupendous.

Services and Amenities of Norris Health and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

About Norris Health and Rehabilitation Center

Norris Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Andersonville, Tennessee that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Norris Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Norris Health and Rehabilitation Center