Pine Grove Senior Living Greenville

Pine Grove Senior Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Pine Grove Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Pine Grove Senior Living

March 30, 2015

I was so nervous about putting my loving grandmother in a home. I went to several other livings,but none of them didn't meet my expectations, until I went to Greenville Place. Right when I walked, I felt relieved. The atmosphere in the memory care building was very calming. I met with the program director of the memory care building, And she took me on a tour of the facility and showed me the rooms which were very nice and spacious. The staff I met were really nice and knowledgable in caring for the dementia and alzheimer's residents. I am so thankful that I visited here. I can finally have a peace of mind knowing that she will be well taken care of.

November 29, 2014

By marlene v

As an only child the heartbreaking realization that my momcould no longer live alone was almost unbearable for me. In the spring, I began my search for an assisted living and memory care facility that would meet my high expectations, Finding a homelike atmosphere with loving caregivers was my primary focus. After several months of unsatisfactory results, I visited Greenville Place. With fear and anxiety, my initial emotion upon entering Greenville Place was one of unexplainable peace. The administrative staff was extremely personable and compationate very patient with my ongoing questions. Finally, I found someone who understood my heart. After many sleepless nights, countless tears and ceaseless prayers, Greenvilleville Place became my mothers new home. I quickly learned that the CNAs were very dedicated, loving girls who tried very hard to make my moms transition as easy as possible. as the days months and even years have gone by, our experience with Greenville Place continues to be a very positive one. The entire staff is considerably knowledgeable of seniors and dementia and sometimes bizarre behaviors that it can cause. Since I do spend alot of time at Greenville Place, I am very aware of the daily routines. The entire staff treats all residents with kindness, respect and dignity. If I do have a concern about moms medication or care, my questions are always answered promptly. They are family to my mom.

April 30, 2013

By caring6655

Everything's fine at the Greenville Place. We like it. They have very nice rooms. The food's good. The dining room is very clean and spacious too. The staff members are attentive and the facility is close to where we are. We're pretty satisfied with this facility's services.

Costs for Pine Grove Senior Living

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• State Licenses: CRC-1402

• Get Costs

About Pine Grove Senior Living

Live the high life in Greenville Place, where thoughtfully designed floor plans and myriad recreational and social opportunities await. Residents will feel the Southern charm of our Assisted Living and Memory Care community in Greenville, South Carolina, with wrap-around porches and plenty of southern-style rockers providing the utmost in relaxation. Residents are warmhearted, interesting people who enjoy the freedom of Assisted Living - freedom from the worries and dangers of solitary living and cooking and cleaning in surroundings that are kind and gracious - with the knowledge of knowing someone is always at hand if help is needed. Our multitude of ongoing programs, including baking and walking clubs and holiday-themed events, keep residents physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally stimulated. Our friendly and professional staff members are available 24 hours a day and offer support services including housekeeping and laundry, medication reminders and special nutritional counseling. Our ideal location, approximately halfway between Atlanta and Charlotte, affords our residents plenty of options for dining, shopping, recreation and healthcare. And, with scheduled courtesy transportation to medical appointments and shopping destinations, our residents have the freedom to explore with the camaraderie to build lasting friendships.

Map of Pine Grove Senior Living