Morningside of Georgetown

Reviews of Morningside of Georgetown

Assisted Living Reviews for Morningside of Georgetown

September 27, 2012

By lavor78

From what I saw the residents are happy and have a lot of good stuff to say about the staff there. The staff seems to be friendly and from the 3 times I went their they are always happy and I get a good vibe from them. The facility is always clean and they have events for the seniors that live there to keep them busy and occupied. The other facility I visited was with my aunt she has a friend that lives there and that place was nice but not as good as Morningside to me. I think that it is important that an assisted living place should fit the need of the individual and someone should always do research when it comes to placing a family member in a place like that. I would suggest Morningside to another person if I had to recommend a place. I can say that I was a little jealous because of the different activities that they have to keep the residents entertained while they live there.

Photos of Morningside of Georgetown

• Vegetarian

• Staff Patient Ratio: 8 To 1

• Licenses: Residential Care/Assisted Living

About Morningside of Georgetown

Morningside of Georgetown offers compassionate senior care in Georgetown, SC. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Morningside of Georgetown shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Georgetown, SC.

Map of Morningside of Georgetown