Savannah Place

Reviews of Savannah Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Savannah Place

March 26, 2017

By Susan Pechon

My 90 year old mother stays here when my Husband and I go out of town. She is very happy with the staff and services. We anticipate looking no further than Savannah Place when she requires more care and a permanent place to call home.

February 24, 2015

By Pam49

Mom has been living here for a couple of months now. We chose it because it is very close to my house. I am very satisfied and very grateful for everything they have done so far. The staff is very professional. Mom is in a private room. They have done a fine job. They keep me well informed. She rests every day very well, and she seems to be thriving there very well. She participates in the activities like games and bingo. They have a lot of church groups that comes to visit. They take them out for a ride, and she's doing fine. The food is very good, and my mother has gained weight. The residents can go out into the middle section where they are in a safe environment, and there are four doors where they can go in and out of. It is efficient.

December 30, 2014

It was smaller and has not as many people compared to the others. They only have about 39 to 40 people. They have pretty much the same activities as everybody else. They didn't have their own bus. I think they shared one with several other places. It came in once a week and went to Wal-Mart. I have tried their food; it was not quite as good, but it was passable.

December 17, 2014

Our experience with has been great. The food is great, well-balanced, and the staff is pretty much friendly and efficient. They have family night every third Thursday, they've decorated the place for the holidays and, of course, they have family nights for that. They have bingo, and sometimes they go on outings in the vicinity, they have people coming in and playing and different things like that. My mom is in a one-bedroom, which is really spacious and good for the handicapped because there is a wide door opening and it's a sliding door -- not like one you have to pull open -- and they usually leave it open anyway. Maybe, if they can offer rides to the doctor and stuff like that because most of the time they just take them on outings that would help.

Costs for Savannah Place

Photos of Savannah Place

Services and Amenities of Savannah Place

• Get Costs

About Savannah Place

Savannah Place, our James Island assisted living community, is conveniently located within minutes of the Medical University Hospital and downtown Charleston. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Our residents engage in a variety of activities, such as tai chi, devotional services, exercise classes, pet therapy, bingo, ice cream socials, sing-alongs, and live entertainment. We have an outdoor courtyard for gardening and walks and take invigorating trips to the ocean and local parks. Contact us to learn more about our James Island assisted living community today.

Map of Savannah Place