Active Day of Northeast

Reviews of Active Day of Northeast

Adult Day Care Reviews for Active Day of Northeast

October 05, 2014

By Jordanaddress

I am the sole caretaker of my Godmother and I bring her to Senior care several times a week,This is the best place that I could find,the workers are amazing and very caring,I have seen the interaction of the workers with the clients everytime I drop me Godmother off and pick her up,and they are perfect and respectful.My Godmother loves it there and she never wants to be in a strange place so that alone is saying something about Senior care,The supervisor kerri has been and still is extremly helpful ,friendly & courteous,Kerri is the best that I could ask for to help with my Godmothers needs, I don't trust any Daycare Facilities at all but this place run very well and I would and do recommend my clients parents with needs to go there.
See all Adult Day Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

• Payment Options Extra: Long Term Care Insurance , Medicaid

• State Licenses: Department of Aging, Office of Disabled Persons

About Active Day of Northeast

Activeday.com

At Active Day every day is dedicated to the independence and dignity of seniors and disabled members of all abilities. While members enjoy themselves in our adult day care centers, their families experience a renewed sense of security and fulfillment.

Active Day is like a home away from home. Our caring professionals know what a difference it makes to create a comfortable, familiar atmosphere with our programs for seniors and disabled adults. We’re here to provide adult day health care supervision, therapeutic activities, and rehabilitative therapies in a positive, people-focused way for those who require health care and support services as a result of chronic conditions, such as: COPD; stroke; Alzheimer’s and other related dementias; seizures; diabetes; Parkinson’s; Multiple Sclerosis; hypertension and heart disease; developmental and intellectual disabilities.

Activities is another huge focus as we believe staying active and engaged is a vital part of staying health in mind, body and soul. Our members not only have a place to call their own they also meet new friends that they look forward to seeing each time they come to the center. We treat each of our members and their families as if they were ‘our’ family. Your loved one will look forward to going to a place that they can call their own.

Community Outings. Hairdresser and Podiatry services. Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy.

Map of Active Day of Northeast