Pleasant Ridge Manor East/west

Reviews of Pleasant Ridge Manor East/west

Nursing Home Reviews for Pleasant Ridge Manor East/west

March 07, 2015

By Mary101104750

We chose Pleasant Ridge because first of all it seemed like a very good fit for my husband. He is ambulatory, and most of the clients there are as well. And they have availability which is a huge thing. It is really difficult to get into these places because of the long waiting lists. It is fairly new. It has very good security for himself as a patient and also for his belongings because they keep things secured in the room. He's only been there just a few days, so it's really hard for me to evaluate it as much. He seems to be well cared for.

January 20, 2012

By DLQ2011

The staff at Pleasant Ridge were very kind and thorough in their care of my grandmother (who is not the easiest person to please, especially in a situation she didn't want to be in). Each time I called on staff or visited the place, they always kept me up to date with what was going on with her care. The campus was clean and well-kept. Additionally, they were very accurate and precise in meeting my grandma's needs and wants, as well as taking special care to follow her diet. Really the only issue I have with this facility is the fact that it seemed like they drug their feet when it came to getting everything set up for hospice care. They wanted to move her to another area and in her condition in those final days, that would not have been good for her. None the less, I would still say this is a good facility. The rooms have a very homey feel and a lot of them have a very nice view. I like the fact that the residents are able to have their own phone in their room with the same phone number they had at home. Overall, I would suffice it to say that Pleasant Ridge Manor does their best to ensure the comfort and contentment of all it's residents.

About Pleasant Ridge Manor East/west

Pleasant Ridge Manor East/west is a senior living provider in Girard, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Pleasant Ridge Manor East/west for more details on services and rates.

Map of Pleasant Ridge Manor East/west