Sterling Heights Gracious Retirement Living

Sterling Heights Gracious Retirement Living (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Sterling Heights Gracious Retirement Living

Independent Living Reviews for Sterling Heights Gracious Retirement Living

December 22, 2014

We have found Sterling Heights for my mom. What I like best about this one is that it is new and very clean. It is beautifully maintained and kept. The room is beautiful. It is open and bright. It is very pretty. Regarding the staff, they're all very friendly, very helpful, and very clean looking. They're very nice people. My mom has not yet moved in, but we hope that she'll be moving in soon.

December 17, 2014

By Deborah123

Sterling Heights was very nice, but it was too expensive. It’s beautiful, they supply three meals, and it’s pretty nice. They have a gym, tours, and a pool. The one woman that walked us through it was very nice. They have a recreation room with a pool table.

September 29, 2014

By Barbara60615050

Sterling Heights is where my mom is at now. It is a month-to-month. Their apartments are the most beautiful apartments I have ever seen. Sterling Heights is beautiful, but they're new here to us. They're supposed to be OK -- they were promised to be -- but they're just not ready I guess. They run out of food, and their meals, in the beginning when we were first there, had been amazing. They will not supply steaks because they say it is so expensive, so you eat fish or chicken, and most of the time, my mom doesn't even eat there anymore. Her kitchen is not a full kitchen, but you can bring your microwave and stuff. It is a little efficiency apartment, but it is beautiful. My mom goes to exercise class and they put a video on and that's what they do, just that video. It is a beautiful place, but they're going through their problems. It is cheaper than any place we have been to. However, they need to stop making promises they're not going to keep. My mom should go down and have a restaurant-style dinner because that's what they said. She has the right to demand things that they promised her. They need to keep the kitchen staff; I don't know why they couldn't. They had been through seven chefs since my mother moved in since this summer. Also, how they can trust their staff when they haven't been there a long time? They're firing so many or letting them go or not showing up, but the high point is, I don't care if that's happening, my mother shouldn't suffer from it.

September 27, 2013

By Debra15

He is in a place really close to me now called Sterling Heights. The place is brand new and they provide three meals a day. They do a lot of activities and it's the cheapest facility that we've found.

Costs for Sterling Heights Gracious Retirement Living

Photos of Sterling Heights Gracious Retirement Living

Services and Amenities of Sterling Heights Gracious Retirement Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Sterling Heights Gracious Retirement Living

We believe that Sterling Heights Gracious Retirement Living is so much more than walls and windows - it's a place to enjoy home-cooked meals, game night, or a quiet evening with family and friends. It's where you always feel comfortable, safe, and secure.

Enjoy the convenience of our comfortable bus for scheduled appointments, shopping trips, and other errands. We also regularly plan special excursions to cultural events, day trips, museums, and other places of interest. If you'd rather stay home, the choice is yours. It's easy to be as private or as social as you wish, Sterling Heights Gracious Retirement Living features beautiful common areas and there's always a variety of planned activities and a chance to socialize with friends and neighbors every day.

In addition to visiting therapists, podiatrists, dermatologists and on-site lab services, we also have the following:

• Barber/Beauty Shop
  • TV room with big screen television
  • Chapel
  • Card Room
  • Bistro
  • Grand Theatre

Senior Apartment Amenities:

• Studio, one bedroom, and two bedrooms w/ kitchenettes
  • 24-hour emergency pull cords in each room
  • Refrigerator
  • Carpeting
  • Drapes
  • Linens
  • Thermostats in each room
  • Fire sprinkler
  • Cable TV
  • Bathrooms (some with Handicap accessibility)
  • Vaulted Ceilings (select apartments)
  • Wonderful Views

Basic Services included in Rent

• 3 Chef prepared meals daily
  • All day coffee bar and snack bar

Life Enrichment Features:

• Exercise
  • Shopping
  • Parties
  • Entertainment
  • Community Volunteers

Housekeeping and Maintenance Services:

• Bed Linens and bath towels provided and laundered weekly
  • Weekly housekeeping, including dusting, vacuuming, and sanitation of counters and cabinets
  • No-charge laundry facilities for personal items
  • Maintenance performed as needed in all rooms and common areas

At Sterling Heights Gracious Retirement Living, our management teams live on-site, and are available 24 hours a day. Our food is truly made from scratch, and served right to your table along with a smile from our friendly staff.

Map of Sterling Heights Gracious Retirement Living