Countryside Village

Countryside Village (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Countryside Village

Independent Living Reviews for Countryside Village

November 15, 2014

We found Countryside Village, and we were very impressed with the cleanliness. It is upscale; the room and dining room were lovely. What I like most is the flexibility, and there were many activities; there is a swimming pool and a golf course.

January 14, 2014

By Ellen9

I was impressed with Countryside Village. The staff were very accomodating, kind, helpful and welcoming. They even invited us to have lunch with them in the dining area. The food was excellent. The facility was beautiful but they did not have a memory care unit and they didn't have as many services that my mom would eventually need. I would recommend this place for a retired person who didn't have dementia and Alzheimer's. It would be a very nice place for them.

Photos of Countryside Village

Services and Amenities of Countryside Village

About Countryside Village

Countryside Village provides the perfect blending of beautiful accommodations, fine dining, and a wealth of services with downtown convenience. All of our luxurious apartments and cottages enjoy unsurpassed views.

Countryside Village is a beautifully designed community that offers the finest services available. These include; elegant: dining featuring full service restaurant style menus that include an array of delicious choices for each meal. There are numerous card and game rooms, a large multi-purpose activity room, community kitchen, TV theatre, library, a resident computer center, full-service beauty/barber salon, and a well-equipped fitness center.

Experience the very best at Countryside Village. Enjoy browsing through our website for a grand tour of our elegant, prestigious retirement community.

Map of Countryside Village