The Suites Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of The Suites Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for The Suites Assisted Living & Memory Care

November 30, 2015

By SRoberts00

I just visited The Suites Assisted Living and was HIGHLY impressed! We have toured all of the assisted living buildings in Grants Pass. The Suites Assisted Living is at the top of the list! The whole idea of moving has been very difficult on my parents, but The Suites eased their mind. The building was clean and smelled great. There were residents out and about (that cannot be said anywhere else we looked), the staff were very friendly and every single one said "Hello" as we passed them in the hallways. You could hear staff engaged with the residents laughing and conversing. The price is expensive but as a buyer and businessman myself, I know you get what you pay for. They were very comparable in price when you look at the big picture. Our family is very happy with our choice!

November 30, 2014

By Marjorie17

I visited the Suites Assisted Living, and I was grossly disappointed. It was very expensive. You can have your own apartment or studio, they give you the three meals, and they have a lot of activities, but it didn't smell clean, and I didn't like the looks of some of the staff that I saw, so I couldn't justify why they were so expensive. But they do different levels. As you require more care, you could be moved to a level that provided that. It wasn't as attractive as some of the others, but it was very functional, it had lots of windows, and everybody seemed perfectly comfortable and happy there. It gave me the impression of a nursing home. It just wasn't an atmosphere that I wanted to live in. The only room I saw was a studio, and it was not bad. It was a large room, but it's one room. There were no outside cottages on the ground; it was all in one building, but there was, at least, two levels of available living space.

February 27, 2014

I've checked out some assisted living facilities online and The Suites Assisted Living was on the top of the list. That would be where I would go. It was very clean. The staff was very cordial. The food was good and the dining room was set up just like a restaurant. They did give me a schedule of what activities they have like crafts, cards, aerobics, etc. They had a wide range of activities.

Memory Care Reviews for The Suites Assisted Living & Memory Care

Costs for The Suites Assisted Living & Memory Care

Photos of The Suites Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of The Suites Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $2000

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About The Suites Assisted Living & Memory Care

At The Suites, residents enjoy an active, engaging lifestyle that promotes wellness and independence. It is our goal to keep our residents linked to resources and opportunities that will fulfill their needs and interests in the Grants Pass area. Residents have many opportunities to participate in a variety of life enriching activities and events designed to stimulate the mind, body and soul.

Assisted Living is truly authentic at The Suites. We believe that Assisted Living is to be delivered in a dignified manner where privacy and choice are celebrated and practiced. Care delivery is done in your apartment home and may include personal hygiene, assistance with medication management, dressing, reminders and other care needs or preferences.

The Suites includes a specially designed neighborhood to serve the special needs of individuals living with Alzheimer's disease, dementia and other forms of memory loss. Every day we make it a goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of our residents. With our SPARK Lifestyle program, a Montessori-inspired philosophy for care, we create a specialized, life-enriching environment that affords each individual maximum self-expression. The staff is committed to delivering a quality of care that meets the resident's physical, social, spiritual and emotional needs.

Our services are created to meet your needs:

• Medication assistance and management
  • Regular assessment and service planning
  • Bathing, dressing, grooming, and other self-image enhancements
  • Mobility, Escorts and reminders
  • Dining and Social or activities assistance
  • Care coordination and other health care management assistance
  • Many communities offer care for special budget concerns including state-assistance programs for assisted living
  • And much, much more

Our talented team of dedicated and caring staff are there when you need them. It can be different…let us show you how.

Map of The Suites Assisted Living & Memory Care