Somerset Assisted Living

Reviews of Somerset Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Somerset Assisted Living

December 26, 2014

By Kim99026950

I felt like Somerset Lodge was a high quality of care. The apartments were small, but the building was beautifully appointed, open floor plan, wide hallways, and one of the things I liked very much about this place was the owners live at the building; they are on-site. If there are problems with an apartment, the owners are the people that got called. That I thought was nice, and they have been managing it for fourteen years. They seemed very helpful, very outgoing, and very interested in making sure moms needs would be met. And they had different types of activities. This place had billiards, it had a soccer board, and they also provided road trips to downtown Portland to go to some civic activities, casinos, shopping or whatever people needed or wanted to do; they would be willing to help them.

September 26, 2014

My husband and I lived in Somerset. They have quite a few activities. Since I left I’ve gone on trips with them, and they have dancing. The dining area is particularly very nice. I didn’t care for the food, but it could have been just me. We had the best apartment in the place and we had a beautiful view. The room was nice and clean. When you walk in, to the left was a sink, a microwave, and the refrigerator. There was a living area, and to the right was a bedroom big enough for two beds, and a large bathroom and shower.

September 12, 2014

By Cynthia7685

My parents actually lived in Somerset independent for a while, I thought it was a beautiful facility and well-kept. Everything about it was clean and up-to-date. We know that assisted living has areas where the residents gather and talk. They have activities for them and a separate library. They really encourage residents to do activities and work hard to keep them doing things. I personally would have like to see my parents go to Somerset, but they only had one bedroom, and that is the only reason why we didn’t choose the place.

Services and Amenities of Somerset Assisted Living

• State Licenses: 1192418396

About Somerset Assisted Living

Somerset Assisted Living located in beautiful Gladstone, Oregon combines the care seniors need, the convenience they value, and the independence they cherish.

Somerset is beautifully designed with spacious common areas to enjoy with family and friends. Our elegant dining room serves three chef-prepared meals every day. Activities are an integral part of the Somerset lifestyle and include arts, crafts, table games, fitness classes and outings. Weekly movies are shown on the wide screen TV, with refreshments on the house. On the quieter side, you can take advantage of Somerset's library or relaxing whirlpool. Health and personal care services at Somerset are coordinated by our full-time Registered Nurse.

In addition to our Basic Services, you can choose from a variety of Personal Services according to individual needs and preferences. In this way, an individualized service plan is created with resident, family, and staff input. Because it focuses exclusively on your needs and preferences, you do not pay for services you do not require. The goal of your service plan is to promote your health and quality of life. The plan is reviewed on a regular basis and, of course, you can modify it at any time.

Map of Somerset Assisted Living