Creswell Health & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Creswell Health & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Creswell Health & Rehabilitation Center

November 11, 2017

By happycamper33

My father spent time here after taking a fall at his assisted living facility. The staff have been very attentive to his needs. The food has been fantastic. Everyone has been very helpful with helping him to return home. I would highly recommend this facility.

October 22, 2017

By Disgustedbytheembazzles

My dad is currently residing if this "health and rehabilitation" center. The care and attention he has received so far is the epitome of bad rehab centers. The facility transported dad to an appointment without his oxygen! They finger point and blame it on unpaid and worked aides. Serious lack of relaying information between staff members. The lack of medical ethics and finger pointing is disgusting and indicates their lack of desire to improve. The facility is way understaffed and this was the reasoning for ignoring for slow responses. Over an hour to respond to nurse page. This place is supposed to a rehab. Horrible place. By the way a no star eating was not an option. This place does not deserve any stars.

April 26, 2017

By nikkimm

My Grandmother, who recently broker her hip, is currently residing if this "health and rehabilitation" center. The care and attention she has received so far is the epitome of bad rehab centers. The lack of interest and finger pointing is disgusting and frankly indicates what a horrible state our country is in when it comes to healthcare. My family members were told that the facility was understaffed and this was the reasoning for ignoring my Grandmother. This place is supposed to a rehab center and my Grandmother hasn't even gotten out of bed, she's just sedated and not eating. Horrible place.

About Creswell Health & Rehabilitation Center

Creswell Health & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Creswell, Oregon that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Creswell Health & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Creswell Health & Rehabilitation Center