Austinburg Nursing and Rehab Center

Offers Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

2026 State Route 45, Austinburg, OH 44010
Austinburg Nursing and Rehab Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Austinburg Nursing and Rehab Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Austinburg Nursing and Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Austinburg Nursing and Rehab Center

May 25, 2017

By sherlih

My father was a resident there for the final two months of his life. Brain cancer left him unable to do a lot until the staff here started working with him. They truly made a difference in the quality of life he had while he was there. The staff treated him with dignity and respect and were incredible to be around. I wouldn't hesitate to move a family member there should the need arise.

May 09, 2012

By Sharsel

This facility has to be the best kept secret around the area. I have worked in Nursing Homes, as a nurse, and I have never been so impressed! It is clean, well staffed with caring individuals and has a great many activities for anyone who desires to be involved. This is a dream come true for anyone who wants the best for their family member or friend.

Memory Care Reviews for Austinburg Nursing and Rehab Center

Services and Amenities of Austinburg Nursing and Rehab Center

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2020

About Austinburg Nursing and Rehab Center

Austinburg Nursing and Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Austinburg, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care. Contact Austinburg Nursing and Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Austinburg Nursing and Rehab Center