Universal Health Care - King

Reviews of Universal Health Care - King

Nursing Home Reviews for Universal Health Care - King

November 12, 2012

By Jumpy

I am not sure what facility the other two reviewers looked at, but me and my family have been very please with the care that my grandmother has been receiving. She is as happy as ever. As for the smells, there has never been any odors when I have come to visit.

September 04, 2011

By Grandmasboy

Hands down the worse health care facility I have visited. Unable to find a nurse or anyone else to help me. Not very clean inside or out. Nothing for anyone to do but roam the halls and that seems to be all they did, so sad .On my mission to find a health care facility unfortunately this was the only one I had problems with and I visited several . Sorry improvement may need to be in the works.

August 24, 2011

By CARING101

GOOD LUCK FINDING A NURSE OF CNA TO COME AND HELP YOUR LOVE ONE WHEN NEEDED ... I THINK THEY ARE OVER WHELMED AND HAVE A LOT TO DO ? I COULD SMELL NOTHING BUT URINE WHEN I WENT TO VISIT AND I KNOW THE NURSES AND AIDS COULD SMELL IT AS WELL BUT DID NOTHING ? MANY ELDERS FALL AND WITH NOT MUCH ASSISTANCE .CHOOSE WELL THIS IS ONE OF YOUR LOVE ONES...

Services and Amenities of Universal Health Care - King

About Universal Health Care - King

Universal Health Care - King is a senior living provider in King, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Universal Health Care - King for more details on services and rates.

Map of Universal Health Care - King