Big Elm Rehabilitation & Living Centers​

Reviews of Big Elm Rehabilitation & Living Centers​

Nursing Home Reviews for Big Elm Rehabilitation & Living Centers​

April 29, 2014

By Big Elm

My husband was a patient at Big Elm for rehab and I cannot say enough about their service. Their staff exceeded our expectations and were very friendly. The center was always clean and their newly renovated rooms are beautiful. Big Elm you are the best.

March 13, 2013

By jslm1165

My mother in law is a patient at Big Elm for 3 months. The staff is uncaring, and unconcerned about her health. They are not helpful when we call and check on her and do not seem at all interested in our concerns. We would not recommend this center to anyone

June 20, 2011

By Misha13

Just got off the phone with Vickie (hope I spelled her name right). She was kind and considerate, thinking mostly of our family problems. I had called from Arizona, for my sister in Kannapolis. She offered help and assistance, so kind...I truly appreciate everything she did. Give this girl a raise!!!

Services and Amenities of Big Elm Rehabilitation & Living Centers​

About Big Elm Rehabilitation & Living Centers​

Big Elm Rehabilitation & Living Centers​ is a senior living provider in Kannapolis, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Big Elm Rehabilitation & Living Centers​ for more details on services and rates.

Map of Big Elm Rehabilitation & Living Centers​