Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland

Nursing Home Reviews for Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland

February 03, 2016

By eenglund

I am an employee

Great facility to work, or come for rehab. Newly renovated rehab wing with state of the art gym equipment. The only facility in the area that offers the LifeWorks Rehab program. Stop by for a tour today and visit with our knowledgeable friendly staff.

January 24, 2015

By mover

My sister was a resident after having a massive stroke, she had a trach and was sent to the hospital when she arrive at the er her trach was completely clogged up, and she had a infection. Due to the lack of a caring staff my sister suffered in that facility, when family members would bring problems to the attention of the staff they call us trouble makers, is pain, thick white secretions in Foley tubing and bag, no baths, always said my sister Refused, but when I was there they kept putting me off. There was so many problem there isn't enough space to list. I am a nurse and I have never been so ashamed of my profession. The staff was rude. Uncaring, a problem had to worsen before they would listen is Foley clogged and cause my sister severe pain, the urine just started gushing out around the tubing.

May 31, 2013

By Cagney

The rooms at Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland were very nice. I was not able to meet any of the staff, only the administrator who showed us around. It was a very high quality place and I could not afford it.

March 03, 2013

By bcrandjer

My mother was a resident in late 2010 due to a fall and was sent by the hospital to Carolina Rehab for rehabilitation. During her few weeks as a 'resident', she developed a nasty bed sore on her back side. We are STILL nursing it today at home. It has been a painful 3 years for my mother. This place is understaffed and I strongly discourage anyone from using this facility. Anytime I would call to check on my mother, the telephone would ring and ring. Obviously, money is more important than hiring enough quaified, caring professionals!!

December 17, 2012

By wvawmn

I was a resident of this facility. I needed to learn to walk. I acquired C-Diff while at a hospital or at this facility. I complained almost daily of a Diarrhea. They treated me but never asked was the diarrhea pasty or the color. They never did a lab test. They should have done several stool occults. Consequently, I lost my colon. They did not have enough RNs on their staff. An RN should have visited each patient daily and should have asked each patients about complaints. Complaints such as Diarrhea should have been reported to the physician. The staff allowed me to vomit for hours and hours before I was transferred. No one checked on me while they knew that I was throwing green fluid. Don't let anyone you love stay at this facility.

Services and Amenities of Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland

Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland is a senior living provider in Fayetteville, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland for more details on services and rates.

Map of Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland