Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland

Reviews of Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland

Nursing Home Reviews for Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland

May 31, 2013

By Cagney

The rooms at Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland were very nice. I was not able to meet any of the staff, only the administrator who showed us around. It was a very high quality place and I could not afford it.

March 03, 2013

By bcrandjer

My mother was a resident in late 2010 due to a fall and was sent by the hospital to Carolina Rehab for rehabilitation. During her few weeks as a 'resident', she developed a nasty bed sore on her back side. We are STILL nursing it today at home. It has been a painful 3 years for my mother. This place is understaffed and I strongly discourage anyone from using this facility. Anytime I would call to check on my mother, the telephone would ring and ring. Obviously, money is more important than hiring enough quaified, caring professionals!!

December 17, 2012

By wvawmn

I was a resident of this facility. I needed to learn to walk. I acquired C-Diff while at a hospital or at this facility. I complained almost daily of a Diarrhea. They treated me but never asked was the diarrhea pasty or the color. They never did a lab test. They should have done several stool occults. Consequently, I lost my colon. They did not have enough RNs on their staff. An RN should have visited each patient daily and should have asked each patients about complaints. Complaints such as Diarrhea should have been reported to the physician. The staff allowed me to vomit for hours and hours before I was transferred. No one checked on me while they knew that I was throwing green fluid. Don't let anyone you love stay at this facility.

Services and Amenities of Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland

About Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland

Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland is a senior living provider in Fayetteville, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland for more details on services and rates.

Map of Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland