Absolute Care Assisted Living

Reviews of Absolute Care Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Absolute Care Assisted Living

January 01, 2017

By Avonni Burt

My grandma has dementia, and she stayed for about 5 months. I went one time to visit her me she had bruises on both of her arms, no one had any explanation on what happened. If you think that is bad there is more, a few months later I went to visit her for New Years and she had a black eye and a knot on her forehead. Everyone said she fell if her bed. The bed is very low and there is no way she only hit her eye when she fell. Another time I went every one who was working there was asleep while all the residents were awake. They also do not do any activities, they just sit there and watch T.V. 24/7. I definitely do not recommend this for you or your loved ones.

October 10, 2016

By Michelle778024

I was not very fond of Absolute Care. They did not show me where the current residents were living. There were four buildings and the building they showed me was a separate building for activities. It didn’t seem that nice. They had extra stuff sitting on the porches, like extra TVs sitting out there. The flooring had been re-done, but it wasn’t re-done entirely. There were no handrails in the building, too. The people seemed very nice, but it wasn’t where people were actually living.

August 15, 2016

By R.M630804

I was a little intrigued with Absolute Care. It had a different set up than most places, called a cluster community. Instead of having one building that houses everybody, there are separate houses. Each house has maybe a dozen residents with their own staff and their own dining room. It’s a much more intimate and smaller environment, which could work well for some patients, especially for the memory care patients that get upset by crowds. They had a lot of work to do because they’re really just getting started. They had bought a little area that had several residences and are in the process of converting them over to accommodate patients. The one thing that did bother me was that the staff would not take me through a home that had residents in it. That gave me cause for concern. I wasn’t impressed enough to consider it for my mother.

August 01, 2016

By pureevilbeauty

I really enjoyed the hospitality, the atmosphere and the way they made me feel like I was at home. I highly recommend this facility to anyone looking for somewhere for their love ones to stay.

Costs for Absolute Care Assisted Living

• Pharma

• Staff Patient Ratio: 6:1

• Licenses: HAL 043-029

• About Absolute Care Assisted Living

Absolute Care Assisted Living offers compassionate senior care in Angier, NC. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere. We pride ourselves on beautiful remodeled home where ever room is wired for telephone, cable TV, and Wi-Fi internet. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely our outstanding and diverse residents to provide the utmost care and comfort.

Amenities

• Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
    • Medication management
    • Dining assistance and special diets
    • Assistance with reminders and redirection
    • Emergency response call system
    • Laundry service

Absolute Care was remodeled in 2015 to include a club house with exercise room and movie room.

Map of Absolute Care Assisted Living