Sea View Hospital Rehabilitation Center And Home

Reviews of Sea View Hospital Rehabilitation Center And Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Sea View Hospital Rehabilitation Center And Home

September 16, 2015

By Dianelynn

I have no idea how this facility comes up with awards and passing inspections. It is the worst. My dad resided there, way too painful to repeat the entire story, but I did write a detailed review on yelp. I urge anyone wanting to put a loved one there to seriously do your homework. The facility is clean, and they have a lovely patio. I urge you to go and interview residents or family members who are out there. How I wish I had. Its all about appearance and how many awards they can get. My dad was there over three years and I saw plenty. I always assumed state inspections were done unexpectedly. Funny, how they always knew. Each resident was immaculate, each female had a manicure and all male residents were shaved and hair combed. If they were to pop in unexpectedly they would find residents laying in bed in their own waste for hours, dirty and unshaved. My dad almost always had waste under his nails and was filthy. The summer before he passed, the inspectors had just left and this awful nursing supervisor comes right up to myself and my daughter and said, we just had a wonderful report for the inspectors and gave a laugh. They all have this bully mentality. The fourth floor, with the exception of Dr. Carpenillo, is a really good floor. Michele the charge nurse really cares about her residents and family. We had a lawsuit, but I decided to drop it because this has never been about financial gain, I just want my dads story told. I also have medical records to back up my claims

June 21, 2015

By John107858850

I just they didn’t think Sea View gave the attention we needed. My mother had kidney failure, so she was retaining water, and we felt like they weren’t doing anything to get the treatment she needed. However, the rooms were livable, and they had a nice lobby.

Services and Amenities of Sea View Hospital Rehabilitation Center And Home

• Special Diets

• Italian
  • Russian
  • Spanish

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1:3 4

About Sea View Hospital Rehabilitation Center And Home

Sea View Hospital Rehabilitation Center And Home is a senior living provider in Staten Island, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes and Adult Day Care. Contact Sea View Hospital Rehabilitation Center And Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sea View Hospital Rehabilitation Center And Home