McPeak's Assisted Living

Reviews of McPeak's Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for McPeak's Assisted Living

November 16, 2011

By JimmySnee13

After my grandmother passed away , my grandpa was unfit to care for himself. We looked at a couple of assisted homes but he seemed to really like McPeaks. From the moment we first took a tour the staff was kind and courteous. My grandpa lived their for 2 years until he passed away at 96. In those 2 years he had nothing but nice things to say about the staff and the facility as a whole. He loved the parties they threw on the holidays. He complained about the food sometimes, but he was always a fussy eater. All in all I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a home for the elder loved ones. McPeaks made my grandpa feel right at home and he always had a smile on his face.

About McPeak's Assisted Living

McPeak's Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Patchogue, New York that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact McPeak's Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of McPeak's Assisted Living