Eden Heights of Eden

Reviews of Eden Heights of Eden

Assisted Living Reviews for Eden Heights of Eden

July 02, 2014

By Geraldine's daughter

Eden Heights is located in a lovely rural setting. The facility is large enough to provide the care that your loved one needs but small enough that the caring staff gets to know the residents. If I have a concern about my Mom, I feel very comfortable calling the office. Whatever the issue, it is addressed quickly in a very professional manner. The staff is wonderful!. It reminds me of "Cheers" where everybody knows your name.

July 02, 2014

By Runner623

I am very pleased with the care that my father is getting at Eden Heights. He looks happy, and he has made friends there. The staff are always kind and very accountable.

July 01, 2014

By katiegirl

I am very happy with the care that my mom and dad are both receiving while they are at Eden Heights. They provide medical, social and individual care as residents. I would recommend this facility in a heart beat to others looking for a residence for their parents.

Costs for Eden Heights of Eden

Photos of Eden Heights of Eden

Services and Amenities of Eden Heights of Eden

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Private & Shared Bedrooms & Suites

• State Licenses: 240 F 861

About Eden Heights of Eden

Life at Eden Heights of Eden is meant to enhance the lives of our seniors by providing a cozy, home-like atmosphere, with all the advantages of living in an active assisted living community. From concerts, holiday celebrations and parties to trips to local restaurants and Wii-bowling tournaments – our residents are constantly stimulated with activities of their choosing. We encourage participation in as many activities as possible, in a relaxed environment.

Eden Heights of Eden offers a residential opportunity for seniors to focus on independence, friendships and fulfillment. We also provide recreational & social programs, personal care services, restaurant-style dining, worship services & a styling salon to name a few.

A variety of apartment accommodations are available including two sizes of private apartments with private baths, private apartments with shared baths and semi private apartments

Although rooms are furnished, residents are encouraged to bring cherished belongings and furnishings and basic cable hook-ups in all apartments.

Each residential room and bathroom is equipped with an emergency call bell that alerts staff when a resident needs assistance, so help is always available. Services also include: Beauty Salon and Barber Shop, Housekeeping, Linen and Personal Laundry Service.

Our distinguished memory care program is specially designed to reflect our residents’ personal interests and encourage a sense of meaning, purpose and success. We have created a unique activity program designed for people, some of whom may have cognitive impairment that may include dementia or Alzheimer’s, who can benefit from an intimate environment and a highly trained staff. We provide 24-hour supervision, care and programming, complete with a dining area, activity area, walking paths and amenities.

What you can expect:

• Personalized care management and assistance with activities of daily living
  • Medication management
  • Incontinence management
  • 24-hour personal care
  • Emergency response security systems

Our serene country hilltop setting overlooks picturesque grounds which include Lake Erie, farmlands, beautiful sunsets and the Buffalo, NY city skyline.

Map of Eden Heights of Eden