Mary Agnes Manor

Reviews of Mary Agnes Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Mary Agnes Manor

February 24, 2016

By Anonymous120919550

My friend is at Mary Agnes Manor. They have a telephone operator that when I call, she cuts me off. According to this operator, my friend is limited to only one phone call in the morning and one at night. It’s just too bad that someone who is confined in a facility with very limited social life can’t even use the phone. Whenever I go visit my friend, I never feel like it's a warm place. I felt the aides were unqualified. They don’t let me out when I am ready to leave; they let me out whenever they want to. Some of them are OK. My friend shares a bathroom with her woman roommate and with the two men from the adjacent room. The bathroom is not clean.

July 24, 2014

By Shouldbeclosed

Do not put a loved one in this facility. Dirty broken furniture. Staff asleep at the desk. Patients left to wander the halls alone while staff is sleeping or watching TV. Went into my moms rooms many times to no blankets and pillows on her bed, she was using a dirty laundry bag as a pillow. No curtains or shades on windows so the sun just beats in, also no air conditioning. Many lies were told during admission about the activities that would be provided. Patients soil themselves and sit for hours in their own waste even after it is brought to the staffs attention.

March 06, 2013

By mom'skid

I regret the decision to place a relative here. The memory unit staff are minimum wage employees, not CNAs, and their lack of dedication and commitment showed. Furniture was dangerously broken, toilets were left to clog and overflow, and little or nothing was done when the issues were reported. Often one staff member was left to care for the entire floor of residents. My relative was private pay and did not get the care she paid for.

Services and Amenities of Mary Agnes Manor

• Spanish

• Pets: No Pets

About Mary Agnes Manor

Mary Agnes Manor is a senior living provider in Buffalo, New York that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Mary Agnes Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Mary Agnes Manor