Skies Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Skies Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Skies Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

August 23, 2014

By not again

Nice facility. No constant dinging of call bells but don't expect anyone to look up to see the flashing light outside your door. No PT schedule, simply when they get to you. Want you there to do their job for them. My mother got more help from the cleaning lady than anyone responsible for her care.

October 05, 2013

By Larry21

My mother was in Skies for 21 days after her hospital stay. My dad had also been there for 3 years prior to mom going there. The staff were all nice. Dad passed away, but they did the best they could. There were some okay times. We had barbecue for lunch there a few times. It wasn't all bad.

December 05, 2011

By daught1

Skies is an excellent nursing home! They took really good care of my mother and treated her with compassion and love in her last months. I would highly recommend this facility to any one who's looking for care for their family member!

July 26, 2011

By nanlee

I would like to warn anyone considering this facility that they are so poor on personal hygiene that it caused my husband to get a serious staph infection and subsequent major surgery. The multifarious care problems caused so much suffering for us since Feb. 2011 and he had to go back in hospital again (July 2011) as a result. This facility should be reviewed and put o/o business, and I am not the only one with this opinion.

About Skies Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

Skies Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Albuquerque, New Mexico that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Skies Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Skies Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center