Active Day of Casa Manito

Reviews of Active Day of Casa Manito

Adult Day Care Reviews for Active Day of Casa Manito

March 05, 2012

By hollingsworth

What a bunch of caring people. I Had my father at the day care with altzheimers. He was a former Mayor and a man of intelligence and pride. I was so frightened of putting him in a day care setting but Casa Manito made sure they allowed him to keep his pride by opening the mail daily. He thought he worked there rather than being a patient. Casa Manito was a blessing to my family. It is a lovely place for Spanish as well as American people. We are American and my father was made to feel like gold. My father has passed away, but I will never forget their kindness.
See all Adult Day Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Photos of Active Day of Casa Manito

Services and Amenities of Active Day of Casa Manito

Types of care

• Transportation: Door To Door Transportation Arranged By Center Through Various Paratransit Systems. May Also Choose To Drop Off And Pick Up Loved One.

About Active Day of Casa Manito

With more than 90 locations across the country, Active Day is the premier provider of adult day health services and in-home personal care. Our adult day health centers are a preferred alternative to nursing homes, assisted living facilities or institutional care, providing engaging therapeutic activities, opportunities for socialization and expert health and nursing care dedicated to helping our clients improve daily functioning or delaying the onset of chronic diseases.

Our state-of-the-art centers offer a daytime program full of recreational activities, social services, meals and nursing care in a safe, caring and attentive environment. It is our primary focus to ensure that your loved one achieves an overall improvement in their quality of life through the effective management of chronic conditions, cognitive and physical stimulation, and medical management in a cost-effective environment.

Map of Active Day of Casa Manito