Arbor Terrace Roseland

Reviews of Arbor Terrace Roseland

Assisted Living Reviews for Arbor Terrace Roseland

September 22, 2021

By HildiH

We moved my mother and her husband to Arbor on June 1. In just a few months, we have come to trust and appreciate the wonderful staff at Arbor Roseland. The two of them go to the in-house movie theater almost every night to watch a film. My mother has been getting lots of help from PT and really enjoys the food. She is learning how to get in sync with Arbor's schedule of activities and shopping trips so I am freed up from driving her everywhere. Their apartment is spacious with high ceilings and lots of sunlight. The plants are thriving too!

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Arbor Terrace Roseland! Please let us know if there's anything more we can do for your family - we're happy to help!

May 31, 2019

By Audrey

My aunt moved into Arbor Terrace Roseland Senior Living a month ago. Everything has been very good. They’re very accommodating and work with you wonderfully. The place is very bright, cheerful, easy to maneuver and get around, and has a lot of good activities. She’s happy there. The staff is doing a fine job. We chose a two-bedroom apartment, and she has a roommate, but the bedroom is private, they share the bathroom, and she has her own vanity area. They have a library, exercise room, PT, a cafe, and room for all the games like bingo. They have a garden room, an outdoor space, a fireplace they can sit around, and a movie theater. The food is very good. They're very accommodating and will make you what you want and can bring it to your room. The chef is great, and he even meets with the residents to know what they want.

March 30, 2017

By Amy638315

I visited and the atmosphere was not bright. They showed me the rooms that were available, including a shared room where they shared a kitchen but had their own rooms; and a deluxe private room. They served three meals a day.

November 07, 2015

By Caring Daughter38

I choose this community for my mom. It is a newer facility. I like the staff. It is close to my home, so I can go visit. The rooms are brand new and very modern. They have two very nice dining rooms set up like restaurants. The food looks good. The staff is very helpful and informative. My mom has been there for two months now. They have activities like exercise dance-type classes. They have national festivals and food festivals. They take them out for walks and out to restaurants if they like.

October 04, 2015

It is more than adequate for my mom. They had a lot of ways to show that they care for the residents as well as the family because they include me with everything. In two months, she is making progress and gaining independence.

November 07, 2014

The staff seemed very good; I don’t know yet because my parents haven’t moved in, but it is a beautiful facility and only a little over a year old. Besides, my parents needed a two-bedroom and not many places have that. The dining room is beautiful; it looks like a restaurant. It is a beautiful, beautiful place. The apartments are beautiful too. There are vanities for the bathroom, a walk-in shower, and the two bedrooms are a nice size. They have a movie theater, and there is a café that is open 24 hours.

November 28, 2013

My father-in-law is already here. We're happy with this place. Everything is fine and we have no complaints about it. We chose this one because their facilities were brand new. He is in a place where he could be cared for and we're also happy with the care. He is out there and he can socialize. He is cleaned, he is fed, and he is taken care of there. We're happy with everything. My father-in-law is very happy there. As long as he's happy, we're happy as well.

September 26, 2013

By Carol69669550

We found this community for my mom and she will be moving there. We chose this facility because first of all its brand new and we liked the place. It's a beautiful facility and it has everything that we were looking for. The staff is wonderful and very cooperative. I was very pleased with the whole concept of the facility. The people there are great. We got an apartment for my mom and it's beautiful. She has a balcony where she can sit outside which she loves. The facility is very comfortable and cozy. It's a very pleasant atmosphere. The food is excellent. I know they have bingo and movie nights.

May 14, 2013

We looked at this community because it was near our place. They had different levels of rooms depending on your budget and needs. The staff were very accommodating, informative and they answered all our questions. I liked their attention to details, their plans for the elderly and accommodations. For instance, they were very open to helping the residents with bathing and giving of medications in the future if needed. We also asked about the activities and they had bus trips weekly for shopping and the movies.

Memory Care Reviews for Arbor Terrace Roseland

Costs for Arbor Terrace Roseland

Photos of Arbor Terrace Roseland

Services and Amenities of Arbor Terrace Roseland

About Arbor Terrace Roseland

Arbor Terrace Roseland offers quality assisted living and dementia care in Essex County, New Jersey. We honor individuality and celebrate each person's unique life through deep connections with our residents and families. We create delightful surprises and meaningful moments within a safe and caring community.

Map of Arbor Terrace Roseland