Arbor Terrace Roseland

Arbor Terrace Roseland (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Arbor Terrace Roseland

Assisted Living Reviews for Arbor Terrace Roseland

November 28, 2013

My father-in-law is already here. We're happy with this place. Everything is fine and we have no complaints about it. We chose this one because their facilities were brand new. He is in a place where he could be cared for and we're also happy with the care. He is out there and he can socialize. He is cleaned, he is fed, and he is taken care of there. We're happy with everything. My father-in-law is very happy there. As long as he's happy, we're happy as well.

September 26, 2013

By Carol69669550

We found this community for my mom and she will be moving there. We chose this facility because first of all its brand new and we liked the place. It's a beautiful facility and it has everything that we were looking for. The staff is wonderful and very cooperative. I was very pleased with the whole concept of the facility. The people there are great. We got an apartment for my mom and it's beautiful. She has a balcony where she can sit outside which she loves. The facility is very comfortable and cozy. It's a very pleasant atmosphere. The food is excellent. I know they have bingo and movie nights.

May 14, 2013

We looked at this community because it was near our place. They had different levels of rooms depending on your budget and needs. The staff were very accommodating, informative and they answered all our questions. I liked their attention to details, their plans for the elderly and accommodations. For instance, they were very open to helping the residents with bathing and giving of medications in the future if needed. We also asked about the activities and they had bus trips weekly for shopping and the movies.

Memory Care Reviews for Arbor Terrace Roseland

Services and Amenities of Arbor Terrace Roseland

About Arbor Terrace Roseland

Arbor Terrace Roseland is a senior living provider in Roseland, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Arbor Terrace Roseland for more details on services and rates.

Map of Arbor Terrace Roseland