Spring Hills Morristown

Reviews of Spring Hills Morristown

Assisted Living Reviews for Spring Hills Morristown

August 04, 2017

By kirogers

ABSOLUTE BEST PLACE! My grandmother has been here for a little over a year and couldn't be enjoying it more. They also take very good care of everybody, this morning they realized how my grandmother wasn't feeling well so they notified my entire family and proceeded to set up the entire hospital visit given that my family is out of town. This is truly the very best place....
We are thrilled that you love it. Thank you for your positive feedback and kind words.

September 30, 2016

By John631313

I visited Spring Hills. The rooms were very nice and clean. The kitchen and dining room was excellent, and the menu was very good. The director was very pleasant, and very informative. If I got my mom on Medicaid, that would be the place I would put her.
Thank you for your kindness. We appreciate the positive review.

November 29, 2015

By Jennifer116962350

My experience was not good. I talked to the girl and scheduled an appointment to tour Spring Hills, but she wasn’t there when we showed up, so we didn’t have a very good tour. They didn’t call us back, either. I was not impressed. We were able to see one of the rooms; they were shared with two people per room. It was very small and didn't have any privacy.

Dear Jennifer - Thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry to hear you did not get a great first impression. I have notified the community about your experience. Our Spring Hills Morristown location is very unique in that aspect. All but 4 of our suites are shared. This happens to be one of my favorite communities because of that reason. The residents do a lot more socializing because they don't want to be with just their roommate all day. I encourage you to given the team another try. If you would like, you can contact me directly at 732-259-6841 and I can help facilitate a better Spring Hills experience.

August 30, 2014

By louiep208

My Mom has been a resident at Spring Hills for 4 years. The staff has always been attentive to her special needs and are always loving and professional. The offer wonderful activities and frequently hold holiday parties. I recommend Spring Hills to anyone looking for quality assisted living. Luis Perez

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your time to give us feedback.

April 22, 2014

I placed Mom at Spring Hills Morristown, and so far it has been excellent. I have eaten there, and the food is fine. They have lots of activities, like conversation discussions, bingo, and trips. I like that they have lots of nursing staff available all the time. The staff are very accommodating, and there are multiple medically trained nurses on staff seven days a week, which is unusual for a lot of assisted living.

We apprecate your review and positive feedback.

June 22, 2013

By caring010617

We visited Spring Hills for my uncle. We preferred this place. They don't offer apartment-style, they basically have a suite, so you're going to share a room and have a kitchenette. It's an assisted living facility. However, this is the only assisted living facility that actually just accepts Medicaid.

Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate your review.

November 05, 2012

By skrumenaker

If their treatment is as bad as their attitude toward potential new patients, this place is not worth visiting. I had an appointment today at 4:30pm. When my wife and I arrived we were greeted very pleasantly and told that "Scott", the marketing director with whom we had the appointment, was now answering his phone. She said she would page him and take us to his office to wait. However, we were brought to a room with four chairs and she shut the door behind us. To get there, we saw several residents going to dinner, with several complaining about how cold it was, and then left in the empty room. After 20 minutes got up and left, and were told that Scott was busy and would be there shortly. In the parking lot he runs after us, and says he was on the phone, what's the issue. If this is the way they treat us before they get the money, I can only imagine how the poor residents are treated.

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all reviews as our goal is to exceed your expectations. If you feel you need to address this matter further, please contact Christina O'Leary, Director of Branding & Media at 732-582-0400.

May 31, 2012

By Mrs. Griffiths

We are grateful to Barbara B., head of the nursing staff at Spring Hills Morristown. Her staff has provide excellent care and respect for a woman who needs assistance but is very spirited and independant.

September 09, 2011

By J Crosby

I have a good friend who worked afternoons/nights at this facility for a few years and I would go visit him on a number of occasions, both during the day and at night. Spring Hills is nice and clean enough but the nursing staff has a bizarre Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde quality. During the afternoons most of the staff were pleasant and actually quite nice. They would help visitors who didn't know where to go and appeared to take good care of the residents. The night shift was a different story. There were a couple nice nurses, but most of the staff were gruff unfriendly people who didn't seem to care for their jobs or the people they were charged with caring for. I'd see nurses yelling at patients, several times to the point of verbal abuse. Complaints from residents about their health would often be rudely dismissed without any investigation into the possibility that it was serious. Spring Hills Morristown has a decent physical rehab program, but I would certainly not recommend it as a nursing home or for assisted living. I wouldn't want to stay there overnight.

Thank you for your feedback. All reviews are valuable to us as we strive to exceed expectations on all shifts. We have made a lot of changes since then to improve our team. We are dedicated to Caring with a Commitment to Quality. If you feel you need to address this matter further, please contact Christina O'Leary, Director of Branding & Media at 732-582-0400

Costs for Spring Hills Morristown

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

• State Licenses: 60a005

About Spring Hills Morristown

Spring Hills Morristown is located directly in the center of the historic Morristown. You can find us in between the Morristown "Green", where business and leisure are booming, and Morristown Station, which will bring you directly into New York City. Morristown is an American landmark within itself; historical sites such as Washington's Headquarters, Morristown Presbyterian Church, Burnham Park, Jockey Hollow and the Morristown Green are all within walking distance to our community.

History buffs would love to check out the Morristown Presbyterian Church where it has 150 Revolutionary War soldiers buried in its gravesite. The Church was also used as a hospital during the Revolutionary War for soldiers during a smallpox epidemic. Burnham Park was used to house artillery horses in its pastures, which are now covered by ponds, and also housed soldiers of the Continental Army along its hillside in log cabins.

The Morristown Green is where you can not only find great American history but the finest shopping, restaurants, and social outlets. Spring Hills Assisted Living is located within one mile of the most diverse restaurants in New Jersey. Classic American dining at "Grasshopper Off The Green", to brick oven pizza at "Brick Oven at Morristown", all the way to Zagat Rated Thai restaurant, "Sirin". If you're not into fine dining, take a walk down the street to the best coffee in town at "Greenberry's Coffee", where you can try over thirty different coffee blends and eighteen different tea blends.

Enjoy shopping and going out with family and friends? Well Spring Hills is located down the street from many custom boutiques and a Century 21 department store. If you prefer the arts,Morristown is home to one of New Jerseys most preeminent arts and culture organizations. Stop and see a show at the "Community Theatre" which is home to over two hundred shows per year and caters to more than two hundred thousand people.

Spring Hills at Morristown is located conveniently next to the Morristown train station where you can ride to many different neighboring locations. While observing the beautiful foliage of the Morris-Essex Line you can find yourself stopping in Short Hills, NJ where one of the countries most lavish malls is located. Inside this beautiful mall you can find stores such as Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, Macys, Gucci, Cartier, Burberry, Salvatore Ferragamo, and many more upscale stores. You can also take the line right into the heart of the trendy downtown South Orange. Right off the platform you can enjoy the brand new state of the art South Orange Performing Arts Center where you can enjoy the finest theatrics in the state.

If you enjoy museums, make a stop in the historical Madison, NJ where you can tour the Museum of Early Trades and Crafts. The museum serves to help you understand and appreciate the beginning of American trade practiced in New Jersey. Next stop on the train is the borough of Chatham, which has been rated by Money Magazine as one of the top ten places to live in the United States. This quiet suburban town is no stranger to elegance. Beautiful shopping facilities and restaurants are all along the beautifully decorated Main Street. The borough gives many cultural opportunities including art, garden and musical groups.

Spring Hills at Morristown encourages all of our residents and families to take advantage of what this great town has to offer. It isn't to often where you can move to such a historic town with so much to offer while receiving the most personalized care and assistance to meet your needs.

Practicing holistic health care, our experienced, professional associates are on hand 24 hours a day to assist you with your medical or personal needs. Our Director of Resident Care conducts wellness checks on a regular basis, to ensure that our holistic care continues to meet your changing needs. We are licensed by the State of New Jersey to accept Medicaid, and are dedicated to providing the finest quality, assisted living possible.

Map of Spring Hills Morristown