Laurelton Village

Reviews of Laurelton Village

Nursing Home Reviews for Laurelton Village

July 13, 2012

By CoreyW

My mom came here because she couldn't live alone anymore. Her heart wasn't strong enough. But she still has a sense of humor and she still enjoys making friends and staying active. They will keep you busy here! There are plenty of activities. There's always something fun and interesting happening here! One time when I visited in July of 2011 they were having summer barbecues, famous visiting musicians, and tons of parties. Everyone here is very generous and caring for one another. It's almost as if they are all a team. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They sacrifice a lot to make this facility run smoothly. My favorite time here ever was exactly last year on 4th of July. I was visiting my mom since she doesn't get to see me often being in and out of Army deployments. But they had a huge firework show and it was incredible and I'll never forget the smile she had on her face because she loves fireworks.

Services and Amenities of Laurelton Village

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Laurelton Village

Laurelton Village is a senior living provider in Brick, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Laurelton Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Laurelton Village