Wolfeboro Bay Care and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Wolfeboro Bay Care and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Wolfeboro Bay Care and Rehabilitation Center

April 30, 2013

By Janna2

My mom used to be at Wolfeboro Bay before she passed away. It was near our home. The facility was very, very responsive to family needs. They had a family committee and we met once a month. They were very perceptive with bringing in activities. My granddaughter would go and play the piano for them just before the residents ate dinner. My mom liked the food. It was very good. They varied the menu. The residents' committee would bring in ideas about what to eat. My mom was in a shared a room. It had each person's recliner, television and also their own bathroom in the room. The facility was clean and well-run. The atmosphere was warm, friendly, and calm. There was no drama. They could improve on having more communication because there's always a need for that.

June 22, 2012

By Melbatoast

I was pleased with the level of care at this nursing home for my grandmother, who was a resident for 8 months. It was a very difficult decision to have her placed in a nursing home, but the social worker who did the admission was very helpful, friendly and understanding. I was especially pleased to get to know at least one of the nurses aides, who very obviously took pride in her job and was a very warm, caring person who honestly loved what she was doing. This one nurses' aide took the time to fix my grandmother's hair, clothes and makeup the way she would have wanted, and always had time to speak with me about my grandmother. One of the main nurses also made time to speak with me and my grandfather and overall our experience was very pleasant. The nursing home itself was clean, bright and very accommodating to our needs.

About Wolfeboro Bay Care and Rehabilitation Center

Wolfeboro Bay Care and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Wolfeboro Bay Care and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wolfeboro Bay Care and Rehabilitation Center