Wolfeboro Bay Care and Rehabilitation Center

Wolfeboro Bay Care and Rehabilitation Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Wolfeboro Bay Care and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Wolfeboro Bay Care and Rehabilitation Center

December 11, 2014

We decided to choose Wolfeboro Bay Center as there is also a rehab center. My father had been there previously, went home for a while, ended up back in the hospital, and had to go rehab again, and he felt very confident with all the people that he dealt with there, so when the time came that he needed care 24/7, he said he would much rather stay there. He liked the place. I got a call from them today. They are excellent as far as letting me know what’s going on with him. They do call periodically if there’s anything out of the norm, like I was there today to see him, and when I came home I said to my husband dad wasn’t as good as he was last week when I went to see him. The nurse called tonight, and he has got a lot of symptoms: a cold coming on, he has got a fever, he is coughing, and they’ve called to let me know that. They would call and say, he is not feeling well today. He has a lot of indigestion -- little things that make us feel very comfortable where he is. They’re excellent in letting me know what’s going on. I think they do very well in every aspect of his care, and I am very satisfied.

April 30, 2013

By Janna2

My mom used to be at Wolfeboro Bay before she passed away. It was near our home. The facility was very, very responsive to family needs. They had a family committee and we met once a month. They were very perceptive with bringing in activities. My granddaughter would go and play the piano for them just before the residents ate dinner. My mom liked the food. It was very good. They varied the menu. The residents' committee would bring in ideas about what to eat. My mom was in a shared a room. It had each person's recliner, television and also their own bathroom in the room. The facility was clean and well-run. The atmosphere was warm, friendly, and calm. There was no drama. They could improve on having more communication because there's always a need for that.

June 22, 2012

By Melbatoast

I was pleased with the level of care at this nursing home for my grandmother, who was a resident for 8 months. It was a very difficult decision to have her placed in a nursing home, but the social worker who did the admission was very helpful, friendly and understanding. I was especially pleased to get to know at least one of the nurses aides, who very obviously took pride in her job and was a very warm, caring person who honestly loved what she was doing. This one nurses' aide took the time to fix my grandmother's hair, clothes and makeup the way she would have wanted, and always had time to speak with me about my grandmother. One of the main nurses also made time to speak with me and my grandfather and overall our experience was very pleasant. The nursing home itself was clean, bright and very accommodating to our needs.

Services and Amenities of Wolfeboro Bay Care and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Wolfeboro Bay Care and Rehabilitation Center

Wolfeboro Bay Care and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Wolfeboro Bay Care and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wolfeboro Bay Care and Rehabilitation Center