Golden View Health Care Center Meredith, NH

Reviews of Golden View Health Care Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Golden View Health Care Center

October 02, 2018

By Michael

Golden view was very clean, very charming, and very appealing. The staff was very cordial and very helpful. I didn't see activities, and there was virtually no one there, but they had beautiful grounds, beautiful rooms, and spacious common rooms that were very inviting. I would like to move in there myself.

September 11, 2018

By Greg

Golden View was nice. The apartments were very nice, clean, painted, and well kept. It looked elegant and I think my mom would like it. The staff was very friendly. The nurses came up to me and introduced themselves. They're very professional and very nice.

August 21, 2017

By TJ

I was very impressed when my mother was still in the rehabilitation area of Golden View. I found that the staff was extremely caring, they were there when she buzzed, and everything was excellent. But when she went into the assisted living area, I learned that she wasn't assisted as much as she should have been. Like they would drop off the bathing material and they'd say, "Just tell us if you need help." And she was paying for that. She also fell at least twice and got hospitalized, but we don't know if it was because of negligence or if my mom tried to do things on her own. The community looked very nice and the food was appetizing and nourishing.

April 19, 2017

By LakeWini28

My mom lives at The Terrace assisted living and loves it. She loves the concerts and bowling, as well as the van trips.

April 05, 2017

By Henry67

Great place! My mom was in their rehab then and now lives in the assisted living. The staff are caring and everyone always has a smile. My mom loves all the programs.

Nursing Home Reviews for Golden View Health Care Center

April 26, 2017

By ClassicCarGuy44

From the front office, nurses, LNAs, PT & OT everything was far beyond my expectations. Thanks to everyone at rehab!

April 26, 2017

By LakeWini28

I can definitely credit the PT department's knowledge and positive attitude for my accelerated progress after I broke my hip and needed rehab. The nursing staff is also exceptional and always had a positive attitude.

March 29, 2017

By Henry67

My mom is a resident in their assisted living and she loves it. That makes our family feel good about the decision. They have so many programs for her to attend (music, bingo, art, church). The care staff are wonderful. WE love that the doctors can she her on-site too.

February 15, 2017

By 78flyer2017

My mom was a patient here for over a month after a stay in the hospital. The staff were so friendly and helpful. They made sure to keep me updated on how mom was doing and answered all my questions. Mom said she was happy to go home but that she'd miss all the friends she made. Would definitely recommend to friends who need rehab!

April 27, 2015

By Victoris

This is not a five star nursing home. It smells of urine and feces in some of the rooms. They are unorganized and the staff does not do what they say they will do. I can not believe that they can not clean the facility enough so the poor elderly are kept in their rooms like a jail cell. My friends mom is there not by choice and I can not believe half the things she has told me. If you have a loved one do not put them in this false front of a nursing home that only cares about the paying customer.

February 10, 2015

By lilyelgato

My father-in-law was not happy at Golden View Health Care Center. We were not particularly happy there either. Everyone looks fine, but the atmosphere was depressing. They were not as personable, and it has been a completely different experience compared to the facility he is in right now. I do not want to say they were horrible because they were fine, but we would not choose to have him go back there. The rooms were nice. They seemed pretty spacious and were set up really well. The place from the inside was really clean and modern.

Questions about Golden View Health Care Center

What programs or activities does Golden View Health Care Center offer to enrich residents' well-being?

There's always something to do at Golden View. Residents can choose from theatre excursions, food and beverage tastings, guest speakers, musical concerts, scenic sightseeing tours and more.

What makes the chef or dining program at Golden View Health Care Center exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

The design of each assisted living level includes a private kitchen and dining area just for residents and their guests. Our upscale seasonal dining menu offers residents meal options that change daily, keeping the menu fresh above all else. Our staff is dedicated to providing a dining experience with personalized service, comfortable atmosphere, complete with light music playing in the background. Residents also have access to the expertise of our in-house registered dietitian. The dietitian plays a vital role in the interdisciplinary team, collaborating with physicians, speech therapists, nurses, residents and guests and their families. Not only do they evaluate the overall menu, the dietitian also assesses and monitors residents and guests to watch for developing risk factors, provides additional services to individuals at risk for developing health issues and those that are recovering from an illness or surgery.

What programs or activities does Golden View Health Care Center offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

Costs for Golden View Health Care Center

Photos of Golden View Health Care Center

Services and Amenities of Golden View Health Care Center

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

About Golden View Health Care Center

As a nationally recognized and locally managed non-profit community, the professionals at Golden View Health Care Center have worked to provide a continuum of quality health care services in an intimate setting where you and your family can feel right at home. From Assisted Living and our Transitional Care Center to Alzheimer’s Care and Traditional Long-Term Care, Golden View has a tailored approach to senior living, all on the same campus.

Through decades of providing reputable services, the staff and residents of the Lakes Region’s Golden View Health Care Center have grown together to accept a set of values about how we live and work together.

Map of Golden View Health Care Center