Pleasant Valley Nursing Center

Offers Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

8 Peabody Road , Derry, NH 03038
Pleasant Valley Nursing Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Pleasant Valley Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Pleasant Valley Nursing Center

September 08, 2013

By jeanettes family

Last night we said goodbye to our dear sister, sister in law, Mom, friend Jeanette . She was not there for a long time but our time there every staff mrmber including the maintaince man were amazing and caring peoplr who have a very tuff job we all than k them for making the last days of Jeanette's life hereon earth

May 12, 2012

By WTK

Extremely disappointed with the quality of care this facility provides to the elderly. The decor is very out dated and it is not very clean. The food that is served is not healthy or fresh. And the patients do not get the proper attention they deserve. Explore other options.

October 08, 2011

By Pleased

I toured may nursing homes in the area and pleasant valley was the cleanest and most friendly of all. I did indeed have my mother there for rehabilitation. I was extremely pleased and so was she.

Services and Amenities of Pleasant Valley Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Pleasant Valley Nursing Center

Pleasant Valley Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Derry, New Hampshire that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care. Contact Pleasant Valley Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Pleasant Valley Nursing Center