Nevada State Veterans Home - Boulder City

Nevada State Veterans Home - Boulder City (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Nevada State Veterans Home - Boulder City

Nursing Home Reviews for Nevada State Veterans Home - Boulder City

March 07, 2015

We visited Nevada State Veterans Home. The staff seemed very friendly and very knowledgeable. They really encourage family. It was very clean. There was no smell, no obvious dirt or anything like that. It was well taken care of. They seemed to put a big emphasis on taking care of the seniors there. They had movie nights, bingo, and outings to various casino properties and restaurants. It had different services available. They had a cafeteria. In each unit, they had separate refrigerators where they had food available for the residents if they were hungry. They had meals. They had places where family could bring in food if you wanted to bring in your own food.

May 10, 2014

We already placed Dad at Nevada State Veterans Home. This came highly recommended, plus the fact that he is also a veteran. They helped me with my parents. Everybody was just very helpful and wonderful. They are very caring, and everybody I spoke seemed to be happily working. The rooms were basically hospital rooms, but at the state of his situation, that is OK and that is what he needs. Overall, it's a good place to be, and I am very pleased with the facility.

Services and Amenities of Nevada State Veterans Home - Boulder City

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Government State
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Nevada State Veterans Home - Boulder City

Nevada State Veterans Home - Boulder City is a senior living provider in Boulder City, Nevada that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Nevada State Veterans Home - Boulder City for more details on services and rates.

Map of Nevada State Veterans Home - Boulder City