Sunrise Country Manor

Reviews of Sunrise Country Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Sunrise Country Manor

June 16, 2014

By justice4horriblehealthcare

Our dear friend, was placed here after he was paralyzed in December and after his Medicare ran out at Madonna Rehab Institute. I was horrified when I went to transfer him to a location in IL by us. This place is not fit for a dog. It is filthy, the care givers were horribly mean to the patients, there was NOTHING for any of the patients to do and most of them were drugged into a stupor. It was the most depressing atmosphere I could imagine. It was also down a gravel road tucked away from anything. I felt horrible pulling away as I wanted to take all the patients with me. The bed sores that our friend had caused such a bad infection that he had to be hospitalized when he arrived. One was almost to the bone. Time and time again he asked how they were and they responded by telling him that they were looking better and better and they also told me the same as his Power of Attorney. DO NOT SEND ANYONE TO THIS FACILITY!!

December 16, 2012

Sunrise Country Manor was awful and dirty. The residents look like they were all dazed. I didn't find the staff very nice and I just didn't like their treatment of the residents. The place didn't smell of urine when you walk in so that was good. But it's a very old building and the sections that are older really needed some work.

About Sunrise Country Manor

Sunrise Country Manor is a senior living provider in Milford, Nebraska that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Nursing Homes, and Nursing Homes. Contact Sunrise Country Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sunrise Country Manor