The Village of Cameron Senior Living
Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living
Reviews of The Village of Cameron Senior Living
Assisted Living Reviews for The Village of Cameron Senior Living
February 26, 2018
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
February 23, 2018
I visited this facility
December 18, 2017
I visited this facility
March 31, 2016
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Independent Living Reviews for The Village of Cameron Senior Living
October 29, 2018
I am/was a resident of this facility
Costs for The Village of Cameron Senior Living
Services and Amenities of The Village of Cameron Senior Living
Room and housing options
- Studio Apartments
- Housing Extra: Shared Living
- Dining Room Shared Meals
- Beauty Barber Shop
- Resident Transportation
- Party Space
- Tv Room
- Garden And Patio
- Resident Parking
- Security Gate
- Laundry For Linens
- Laundry For Clothing
Technology and entertainment
- Cable In Rooms
- Medication Management
- Physical Therapy
- Offsite Activities
- Religious Services
- Lectures Discussions
- Book Clubs
- Fitness Room
- Arts And Crafts
- Va Benefits Consultation
- Financing Advice
- Guest Parking
- Guests At Mealtime
- Resident Capacity: 49
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
Range of services
- Physical Therapy
- State Licenses: 038503
About The Village of Cameron Senior Living
Welcome to The Village of Cameron Senior Living
The Village is family owned and locally operated since 1983. Our staff strives to make everyone feel at home. The Village is a retirement community, offers a secure, active, and friendly environment for loved ones. We offered two levels of care for active senior adults with the benefits of many amenities. We are conveniently located at the southwest corner of Hwy. 36 and 69 (Walnut St.) in historic Cameron, Missouri.
There are so many reasons to consider making “The Village” your new home!
- Apartments - We offer beautiful self-care apartments for those who wish to keep their independence. These maintenance free apartments have wall-to-wall carpet, private bath, living room, bedroom, kitchenette, and patio. The best thing is that you don’t have to cook. The Village offers three home cooked meals each day with nutrition in mind as well as housekeeping services once a month.
- Residential Care - If you need help with medications, doctor appointments, laundry, bathing, and/or transportation, our residential care is for you. With all private rooms and wall-to-wall carpet, we will make you feel right at home.
- Amenities - a wide range of both social and personal activities from which you can benefit.
- Three Meals a Day- Breakfast, lunch & dinner designed under the direction of a registered dietician and served seven days a week in any one of our five dining rooms.
- 24 Hour Care - Our staff is on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. This includes RN Consultants, LPNs, CMAs, CNAs, and CMTs as needed.
- Beauty Salon / Barber Services - Beauty and Barber Services are available weekly by appointment.
- Activities - Group activities on a daily basis include: Church Services, Bible Studies, Sing-a-long, Bingo, and Movie Time. Activities are added seasonally and special events are frequently scheduled. Cable television is also available for your entertainment, as well as access to our computer lab in which you may want to keep in touch with distant family and friends through email.
- Security - Security is a very important matter to us. We ask that visitors new to our facility check in with the nursing staff so that we know who is in the building at all times. We have a community wide video camera system to monitor the campus for the safety of our residents and staff.
- Maintenance - Interior and exterior maintenance is provided daily. Our in-house maintenance staff is on-site daily and available on-call as determined by the nursing staff for after hours problems.
- Transportation - We are happy to schedule transportation to medical facilities, doctor appointments, treatments, and therapies. We provide outings for shopping, entertainment activities, and other destinations. Many units even have outside entrances and a convenient parking spot for your private vehicle or for visitors. We will even move you in for FREE!
Thank you for your interest at The Village of Cameron Senior Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
What Makes Us Special
“Feel at Home” Atmosphere -We are family owned and locally operated since 1983. Our staff strives to make everyone feel at home. We are conveniently located at the southwest corner of Hwy. 36 and 69 (Walnut St.).