Tupelo Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Tupelo Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

March 24, 2017

By Edwar

Other

I am very impressed with tupelo nursing and rehab. The care is very good and most of all the residents there are happy and engaged. The staff are kind and it's very clean. The leadership is vibrant and they care. I highly recommend this Center.

February 26, 2017

By WesleyJ

This place is short staffed. Most of the aides do not respect the residents and it appears as thought it's only about the money coming in and not the care of residents. As administration does not care that the facility is short staffed and has no trouble laying off workers. This is by far, the worse nursing home I've ever seen. I have much experience as I am older and have had many family members in different ones. This is the last one that I would recommend.

July 11, 2014

By mary sr

I Was a resident at T.N.&R.C. FOR A WHILE. It is not as good as they let on. The tours are staged to look the way they want not the way it is. The internet and brocure pictures are all staged. The rooms are nothing like the ones they show and they only allow tours to meet certain people. Most of the staff have attitudes toward residents. In short I would not reckamend this facility..

August 27, 2012

By OneOfMany

I thought that were attentative to the residents and show all of them kidness and respect. It didn't fit the stereotypes you often hear about nursing homes.

Services and Amenities of Tupelo Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Tupelo Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Tupelo Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Tupelo, Mississippi that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Tupelo Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Tupelo Nursing and Rehabilitation Center