The Boyington Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of The Boyington Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for The Boyington Health and Rehabilitation Center

July 15, 2014

By Carrie Lundy

My mom was neglectd there a mistreated her foot even got broken and covered up without doctors care without being reported by the physical therapist that broke her foot that emplaoye was never fired and I had to call the police about this and get my mom to the hospital for care my mom is now on Hospice

November 20, 2013

By Caring72027050

Boyington was 2 minutes from my house. It was quiet, clean and organized. The staff was outstanding and real helpful. They were well staffed and it was set up for long term care. The medical staff did well. They were real good but they were expensive. The food was moderate.

Services and Amenities of The Boyington Health and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About The Boyington Health and Rehabilitation Center

The Boyington Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Gulfport, Mississippi that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Boyington Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Boyington Health and Rehabilitation Center