Baptist Adult Day Health Serv Clinton

Reviews of Baptist Adult Day Health Serv Clinton

Adult Day Care Reviews for Baptist Adult Day Health Serv Clinton

December 22, 2015

By ms mary01

My sister was diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer's in 2012. She has been attending Baptist Adult Day Health Services since 2013. The staff members are friendly, caring, and professional. The facility is clean and comfortable. The meals and snacks are nutritious and appetizing. My sister is treated with respect and dignity. Her medications are monitored and administered. The staff plan and carry out a plethora of activities to stimulate, entertain, inform and meet spiritual needs of participants. The staff also care about their clients' caregivers. They have listened to my problems, comforted me, and encouraged me. My sister enjoys going to the center. She and the other participants treat each other as if they are family. Another plus are the many volunteers who donate their time and service to remind the participants that they are special and worthy of attention.
See all Adult Day Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Photos of Baptist Adult Day Health Serv Clinton

Services and Amenities of Baptist Adult Day Health Serv Clinton

Types of care

• Transportation: Supervised Door To Door Transportation Arranged By Center Through Various Paratransit Systems. May Also Choose To Drop Off And Pick Up Loved One.
  • Walking Wheelchair Assistance

About Baptist Adult Day Health Serv Clinton

With more than 90 locations across the country, Active Day is the premier provider of adult day health services and in-home personal care. Our adult day health centers are a preferred alternative to nursing homes, assisted living facilities or institutional care, providing engaging therapeutic activities, opportunities for socialization and expert health and nursing care dedicated to helping our clients improve daily functioning or delaying the onset of chronic diseases.

Our state-of-the-art centers offer a daytime program full of recreational activities, social services, meals and nursing care in a safe, caring and attentive environment. It is our primary focus to ensure that your loved one achieves an overall improvement in their quality of life through the effective management of chronic conditions, cognitive and physical stimulation, and medical management in a cost-effective environment.

Map of Baptist Adult Day Health Serv Clinton