Stonecrest

Reviews of Stonecrest

Assisted Living Reviews for Stonecrest

June 26, 2018

By MC

They've got lots of activities for the people to do at Stonecrest. They've got a nurse on duty all the time. The food service is great, but I'm not real crazy about the food. We've got a mechanic on duty that can help with anything that needs to be done. We have a button that summons the staff to come right away to help us. The staff is wonderful and helpful. They have a lot of activities like games, bingo, quilting, knitting, and a walking group. There's also a beauty parlor. The building is very nice. They have beautiful carpeting and nice, big windows. I'm very happy with it.

Independent Living Reviews for Stonecrest

June 10, 2016

By Dale482700

The main reason we didn’t care too much for Stonecrest was that it was a little farther out, and we just wanted to be a little closer to our daughter. The staff was good, and the people were really friendly. It had more of a rural community setting than some of the others we looked at.

July 27, 2011

By bindoux

I lived at Stonecrest in the independent living apartments for over 2 years. My husband had died several years earlier and my children knew I needed to be around people. I was very apprehensive about moving but in time I realized this is what I needed. The residents are the most warm and welcoming people I've ever met. There are so many actvities offered that there is an interest for everyone, from Bible Study to sewing groups, exercise, etc. The staff is wonderful. Everyone knew my name. I was sad to leave but my health had deterioriated and I moved in to my daughter's home.

About Stonecrest

Stonecrest is a senior living provider in Woodbury, Minnesota that offers residents Assisted Living, Assisted Living, and Independent Living. Contact Stonecrest for more details on services and rates.

Map of Stonecrest