Stonecrest

Reviews of Stonecrest

Independent Living Reviews for Stonecrest

September 30, 2016

By Joe652373

My relatives like Stonecrest very much, but they have to get used to being in a small place. They have a 2-bedroom apartment, and it is very small, but they made it look very nice with a nice kitchen. They can eat in their own kitchen or eat downstairs. They have activities like movies and concerts, and they could go to the library in YMCA. It is not ideal for them, but it's a good place. It had a separate room where they could entertain a larger group. They have trips to theaters, concerts, and ball games. They also have entertainments come to them.

June 10, 2016

By Dale482700

The main reason we didn’t care too much for Stonecrest was that it was a little farther out, and we just wanted to be a little closer to our daughter. The staff was good, and the people were really friendly. It had more of a rural community setting than some of the others we looked at.

July 27, 2011

By bindoux

I lived at Stonecrest in the independent living apartments for over 2 years. My husband had died several years earlier and my children knew I needed to be around people. I was very apprehensive about moving but in time I realized this is what I needed. The residents are the most warm and welcoming people I've ever met. There are so many actvities offered that there is an interest for everyone, from Bible Study to sewing groups, exercise, etc. The staff is wonderful. Everyone knew my name. I was sad to leave but my health had deterioriated and I moved in to my daughter's home.

Services and Amenities of Stonecrest

About Stonecrest

Stonecrest is a senior living provider in Woodbury, Minnesota that offers residents Assisted Living, Assisted Living, and Independent Living. Contact Stonecrest for more details on services and rates.

Map of Stonecrest