Polar Ridge Senior Living

Reviews of Polar Ridge Senior Living

Independent Living Reviews for Polar Ridge Senior Living

June 28, 2016

By Michael126186

We are wowed by the staff at Polar Ridge, and my mom is very pleased. They have three nurses on staff. My mom has COPD, so that is very important for us. The cafeteria area is very nice and offers some great things. They are very active and do things within the facility and outside the facility. She is on the fourth floor and feels safe and happy. Nobody is above her for noise, and she has some good views. Her room as big walk-in closets, which are the size of some people’s bathrooms. She has a hospital bed, and she talks about putting her bed in the closet. The bedroom itself is 13x13, so it is in a nice size, and she has a full kitchen and an in-room washer & dryer. That is really important for us because of my mother’s disability.

About Polar Ridge Senior Living

Polar Ridge Senior Living is a senior living provider in Saint Paul, Minnesota that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Polar Ridge Senior Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Polar Ridge Senior Living