Northfield Manor INC

Reviews of Northfield Manor INC

Assisted Living Reviews for Northfield Manor INC

Nursing Home Reviews for Northfield Manor INC

May 28, 2015

The staff is very caring about my mom's health at Northfield Care Center. The room is kind of small. They moved her from a larger room to a smaller room so they could do some remodeling in the area where she was. She is not happy with the food because of her diet restrictions. They have exercise every day, bingo, social activities, choirs that come in, and a chapel. It seems very clean. It is a nursing home, so it has its odors.

June 13, 2011

By Upright

Friend or relative of resident

When I went to this facility with my friend to visit her grandmother, I was very impressed at both the facility in it self and the quality and care that the employees put in their job. The facility is both an assisted living and a long term care center, I was amazed at the quality and quantity of activities that they had for the residents to do. They have an on-site activities director who has push for many items for the residents to keep them active, for instance, I witnessed a group of them taking each other on with a friendly game of bowling on the Wii Fit, that they have on a large LCD TV, which also doubles as a TV that they can watch the latest NetFlix movie on. Then I also witnessed an elderly gentleman who was Skyping with his granddaughter on a 27" wide-screen touch PC. Those are just a few of the items that really impressed me. I hope when the day comes when I have to reside at an assisted living facility, I can find one of this quality.

Services and Amenities of Northfield Manor INC

About Northfield Manor INC

Northfield Manor INC is a senior living provider in Northfield, Minnesota that offers residents Assisted Living, Assisted Living, Assisted Living, and Nursing Homes. Contact Northfield Manor INC for more details on services and rates.

Map of Northfield Manor INC