Medilodge Of Frankenmuth

Reviews of Medilodge Of Frankenmuth

Nursing Home Reviews for Medilodge Of Frankenmuth

September 10, 2011

By Angela2369

I was very disappointed in this place! When first walking in the place its smelled like pee. After spending several minutes finding someone to help me locate my relative I was sickened by the smell of vomit and dirty body oder. When getting to my relatives room I was disapointed to see there were no windows or fresh air and the room smelled very very bad. when asking the employees why it smelled so bad i was told "it's a nursing home whats it going to smell like". I felt this was very rude and still don't understand why this place smelled so bad. Every where I went in there smelled so bad! When I left the place I stopped at a friends house and they nicely told me that I smelled! the smell was soooooo bad there that it eat into my clothes! I can't believe that insurance companies and people pay so much money to have their families stay in a place that smells worse than a restroom at a truck stop! Something should really be done about this!!!!

Services and Amenities of Medilodge Of Frankenmuth

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Medilodge Of Frankenmuth

Medilodge Of Frankenmuth is a senior living provider in Frankenmuth, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Medilodge Of Frankenmuth for more details on services and rates.

Map of Medilodge Of Frankenmuth