Medilodge Of Frankenmuth

Reviews of Medilodge Of Frankenmuth

Nursing Home Reviews for Medilodge Of Frankenmuth

June 21, 2013

By KindeKid

NOT EVEN ONE STAR. My friend has been a patient in this facility for months. The patients are not given baths when scheduled and many times go without them for as much as 3 weeks. My friend needs help to and from bed and has to wait 1 1/2 hours to be helped to use the bathroom. As such my friend is afraid of going to bed for fear the staff won't help with bathroom needs. The patients receive a main item for dinner and quite often get the same item for lunch the next day. PLEASE do not send your loved ones to this facility because they will be neglected. Drastic changes have to be made there and we don't see that happening any time soon because it is a corporate owned facility. It is too bad that someone or insurance companie pay $8,000.00 per month. The night shift consists of 2 people for an entire floor, sometimes only 1 person. I am trying to get my loved one out of there because there is no way the healing process can take place when they are so neglected.

December 11, 2012

By Words2Write

Staff provides kindness in caring for the residents of Tendercare. Therapy and rehab areas are well maintained. These areas also include a variety of equipment to meet the needs of the residents. Inviting is a fitting word for the community dining area. Some patients dine in their rooms. Those who are able and willing dine in the dining area where they make friends and catch up with other residents. Facility appears clean. (The lack of bad odors is a good thing.) Residents/patients appear clean and are dressed in their own clothes. Tendercare also offers a laundry service for the residents clothing. When problems arose among the residents/patients, staff was quick to resolve the issue(s). I visited this facility and also had a relative who was a resident/patient at Tendercare.

November 29, 2012

By june414

I would not even give this place a 1-star rating, my mother was here for a few months, until it was discovered that they never put her in bed, she spent most of her her time in her wheel chair, she contracted scabies while there that was treated as a rash, it was dicovered at the new facility that it was scabies, when she was moved to the new facility they did not know she was even gone until sometime later...1.5 hrs. They billed for hair, and she never had her hair done, the list goes on and to top it off they faxed my mothers meds list along with a contiuation list of another patients meds to the new facility. And when you try to call anyone to speak about bills no one is ever available. Also they line the residents up in the hall way like a heard of cattle and make them wait for their meals until a table is available...very POOR!!!

September 10, 2011

By Angela2369

I was very disappointed in this place! When first walking in the place its smelled like pee. After spending several minutes finding someone to help me locate my relative I was sickened by the smell of vomit and dirty body oder. When getting to my relatives room I was disapointed to see there were no windows or fresh air and the room smelled very very bad. when asking the employees why it smelled so bad i was told "it's a nursing home whats it going to smell like". I felt this was very rude and still don't understand why this place smelled so bad. Every where I went in there smelled so bad! When I left the place I stopped at a friends house and they nicely told me that I smelled! the smell was soooooo bad there that it eat into my clothes! I can't believe that insurance companies and people pay so much money to have their families stay in a place that smells worse than a restroom at a truck stop! Something should really be done about this!!!!

About Medilodge Of Frankenmuth

Medilodge Of Frankenmuth is a senior living provider in Frankenmuth, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Medilodge Of Frankenmuth for more details on services and rates.

Map of Medilodge Of Frankenmuth