Lynwood Manor Healthcare Center

Reviews of Lynwood Manor Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Lynwood Manor Healthcare Center

November 20, 2012

By 044

This provider was picked by my uncle who did a lot of research to find the most caring, competent staff in the area. The staff was always very friendly and competent. The floors, tables, and overall facility were very clean. The smell could have been better at times though. There were many activities to take part in. Puzzles and games were abundant as were times of worship. Whenever a consultation was needed, it was arranged for in a timely manner. The staff worked hard for quite a while at physical therapy to help grandma become able to stand again after her stroke. She always enjoyed the food there. I observed well balanced meals cooked correctly and the options were more than I expected. Dessert was always available too. We probably made eight to ten visits in all and never had a bad experience. I've worked in about 30 nursing homes to provide eye care and I thought this was among the top three homes I had visited in southeast Michigan. Most homes were deplorable. The good homes, like Lynwood, were always located in rural areas. The quality of staff is just better in the rural areas.

About Lynwood Manor Healthcare Center

Lynwood Manor Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Adrian, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Lynwood Manor Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lynwood Manor Healthcare Center