Pilgrim Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing Center

Reviews of Pilgrim Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Pilgrim Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing Center

August 06, 2012

By seeomarah

This place is exceptional, they were extremelly helpful, professional, caring, and my mom felt like she was "at home". I was forced to find a place for my mother when the housing authority asked me to find a place for my mother, who was living with me, because the apartment I lived in was not big enough for the 3 of us. There was nothing I could do, they were going to throw me out, mom went to the hospital, ended up staying for 10 days and before she was discharged, they gave us two referals. We went to see them both, and picked this one, and thanks God for that, Mom finished living her days there, she was there about 5 months, before the Alzheimer's monster killed her on May 29th. I will recommend this place very highly, it gave us the peace of mind we needed, and Mom passed away without any unnecesary treatments done.

About Pilgrim Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing Center

Pilgrim Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Peabody, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Pilgrim Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Pilgrim Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing Center