Northwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Reviews of Northwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Northwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

February 13, 2013

By unchartedwaters

I have lived in lowell all of my life , as a matter of fact my mom worked at this nh over 45 yrs. ago as a nurses aide ... I went there for a tour as I was contemplating putting mom into a home at the time . I loved the look of the place . very pretty. they have a locked down alz. unit . It was in my top 2 places out of the 6 facilities I looked at . I was also told it could be a yr. to 2 years on a waiting list !! What I know for a fact is you have to have money to get in sooner ! It is sad but true !! Private pay means beautiful private rooms , good insurance means pretty rooms, medicaid means a long waiting list !! I find this very disturbing , especially since this nh is and has been run by a Catholic charity since it opened many years ago .

September 06, 2012

By Barbara10

I don't think we were impressed with D'Youville. I don't think they were treating dementia patients at the time we visited the facility. But it's very clean with matched windows, long corridors you can walk down, a swimming pool for ducklings that they can go and watch. It was light and airy, and they have lot of programs for people to do. But they don't have a home right now for my mother, and they said it may take a year.

May 31, 2012

By emtb

It was a decent facility. Most of the workers were nice and took good care of my grandparents. Others were not as caring as there were several times where things were missing from my grandparents rooms.

About Northwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Northwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Lowell, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Northwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Northwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center