CareOne at Lexington

178 Lowell St, Lexington, MA 02420
CareOne at Lexington (800) 385-2527

Reviews of CareOne at Lexington

About CareOne at Lexington

CareOne at Lexington is a newly renovated, premier skilled nursing facility serving patients in need of short term rehabilitation and medical management programs. With 4 Board Certified Geriatricians leading our expert nursing and rehabilitation teams, the clinical outcomes our patients achieve are outstanding. Short term rehabilitation goals are defined and include improving the quality of life for our patients recovering from surgery or acute illnesses. Over 95% of the patients admitting to CareOne at Lexington are expected to return home.

Map of CareOne at Lexington