Hunt Nursing & Rehab Center

Reviews of Hunt Nursing & Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Hunt Nursing & Rehab Center

December 26, 2016

By Disgusted Family Members

Do NOT subject your loved ones to this joke of a Nursing Home. The Nurse Practitioner, Debbie, is clearly not qualified to be in charge of these patients. My father's sheets are often covered in feces and not changed until I tell someone. I'm supposed to be notified if he falls. I've only been called once out of a dozen times. It's extremely rude having a large amount of the staff speaking in Spanish or other languages while in front of the patients and families. Some of the RN's are truly wonderful, as are a couple of the aides. I fully blame Hunt for my dad's amputation. I was the one who called them demanding he be sent to the hospital after he sent me a picture of his foot. I spoke to the NP and asked if she had checked on my father yet. Her response was that her hip hurt and she hasn't wandered down the corridor yet. Whenever there's a medical issue with my dad, her response is always the same. It's because of his chemo. His oncologist strongly disagrees. At first I was very happy with this facility. Over the last year I've been met with disappointment after disappointment. God forbid you ask a nurse her name when you call with a complaint. She'll tell you she's the Supervisor and that's all I need to know. Well everyone, her name is Wendy!!!! She's rude, inconsiderate and awful to deal with. I'm trying so hard to get my father out of here. I'm stuck because he doesn't want to leave and he has all his faculties. Choose elsewhere!

May 29, 2014

By Never ever again

Truly despicable conditions, a non communicative staff, (we NEVER met to discuss goals or therapists) spotty therapy and "skilled nursing" that consisted of lining patients up in front of the nurse's desk and arming their wheel chairs with alarms. My mother would have convalesced better in the woods nursed by wild dogs. Condemnable on all fronts.

March 07, 2014

By bmartin_

upon my arrival at this facility,I was hit with an awful stench of urine,i could not believe my loved one was living here, I instantly felt I was in a third world country,. the clutter,,the mess,,the disarray,everywhere....over a 6 week period I visited my dad as often as I could,and each time he was in worse condition than the last..a frail,handicapped elderly man,was not handled with care,love,or the correct amount of attention needed for him.yelled at in middle of the nite,manhandled out of bed while he screamed in pain,even threatened at times....my poor dad spent the rest of his life like this,and this place could not even get the tv working properly,in the 6 weeks he was there before his untimely death,think people, think long and hard before u bring a loved one to this third world country nursing home,because my dad is gone now, and he will not be coming back,

January 07, 2012

By drgwish3

I would have to recommend that you avoid this facility as my family went to visit a dear neighbor who was there and they treated her unfriendly and the elderly people were out in the hallway asking when their dinner would be ready... It seemed more like an understaffed hospital than a nursing home... It was not inviting, welcoming, or friendly in any way. There were no nice dinnerware, just a tray with hospital like atmosphere. The staff were busy writing and didn't acknowledge that I was even talking to them... Thank goodness I called her brother and he took her out of there and brought her to a great, loving environment at Brighton Gardens of North Shore in Danvers.

About Hunt Nursing & Rehab Center

Hunt Nursing & Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Danvers, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Hunt Nursing & Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hunt Nursing & Rehab Center