Hathorne Hill

Reviews of Hathorne Hill

Nursing Home Reviews for Hathorne Hill

October 10, 2014

By Dough2

My mother stayed at Hathorne Hill, and it was a fairly new facility. We liked the level of care and the cleanliness. The employees themselves had experience, knowledge, and they were focused on their patients. I thought they enjoyed working there. My mother participated in some activities. They had a community center. They had anything from singing to dancing to birthday parties and field trips. The rooms were not like the typical long-term facility where you have two people in a room, though they were separated, you still used a common bathroom, but you had your own separate area that you lived in. Every patient's bed had a window. I had tasted the food and it was very good. They also had a diet specific for the residents that were living there. They made changes on the go. My mother had special requirements, and they recognized them.

Services and Amenities of Hathorne Hill

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Hathorne Hill

Hathorne Hill is a senior living provider in Danvers, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Hathorne Hill for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hathorne Hill