Neville Center at Fresh Pond for Nursing & Rehab

Reviews of Neville Center at Fresh Pond for Nursing & Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Neville Center at Fresh Pond for Nursing & Rehab

July 30, 2011

By danpercoco

It was necessary for our family to put my father in law in home where he could be cared for and I must say that the Neville Manor gave him the care that we would have given him at home. The place was always kept clean and we felt my father in law received the best care from the entire staff. It was a comfort to all of us knowing that he was given the best of care. I would recommend this place to anyone that has to put a family member in a home.

June 10, 2011

By tinybirds

Friend or relative of resident

My Nana lived for probably a little under a year at Neville Place. She was over ninety years old before she moved to an assisted living. She didn't want to have to move but realized she had to. I think it was nicer than many assisted livings. Her apartment had a bedroom, a bathroom, and a longer room in between that placed the living room on one end and the kitchen on the other. The hallway door opened onto the kitchen. The apartment felt like a home and not a room. She had a window that faced Fresh Pond which she commented on liking a few times. She wanted to go on walks around the pond but didn't have the energy. Still it would be a nice features for others considering living there. The halss were quiet although residents occasionally passed by. I know my Nana was happy to talk with people at dinner. The meals left a little to be desired, but I think the social interaction made her happy. The staff always seemed friendly. It seemed like they cared. It's a pretty good option if assisted living is what you want. I wasn't particularly impressed, but it certainly seemed nicer than what I imagine most to be, although I haven't know many other nursing home to base it on. I've seen three other nursing homes for other people and this was definitely the nicest of those.

Services and Amenities of Neville Center at Fresh Pond for Nursing & Rehab

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2019

About Neville Center at Fresh Pond for Nursing & Rehab

Neville Center at Fresh Pond for Nursing & Rehab is a senior living provider in Cambridge, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Neville Center at Fresh Pond for Nursing & Rehab for more details on services and rates.

Map of Neville Center at Fresh Pond for Nursing & Rehab