Copper Ridge Sykesville, MD

Reviews of Copper Ridge

Nursing Home Reviews for Copper Ridge

November 23, 2020

By Kay

My husband was in Copper Ridge for rehab. The first time he went there I found that incredibly good, I was very, very impressed. After he left he had nothing but good things to say about them, except the food wasn't always great. He was very well cared for, his meds were on time, he had PT five days a week, the staff was very good with him, very professional, but also very friendly and took time to get to know him. The place was very clean, there was no odor, there was no smell of urine or disinfectants covering up urine. It has nice surroundings, you can visit outside, there's fences, it's well landscaped, very well kept outside, lots of parking for visitors. They also have a cafe in the lobby that was open at least six days a week, until 7:00 p.m. They had several chefs, you as a neighbor in the community could come in there and have your lunch as well, so the patients could have their lunch there, or they could meet their families there and visit in the big lobby. It was very congenial. They also had support groups for family members as well.

March 07, 2019

By Kevin

We're in the process of moving my dad in to Copper Ridge. Everything is very nice and seems to be a caring place. I think my dad will do well there. It looked like it was orderly and they had a lot of stuff to do. They had a physician on staff which was nice. They have art, pets, all sorts of stuff. The staff was very nice and the intake coordinator whom I had been in contact with periodically has been very nice and professional. The rooms are nice, large and private.

Memory Care Reviews for Copper Ridge

July 27, 2011

By mpstebe

This Alzheimer/dementia facility has just what we need for our aunt, who is slipping into the moderate stage of Alzheimer's. They offer an evaluation stay to help determine the needs of each resident. They also review daily the progress and/or changes going on with each resident. The facility was clean, bright and welcoming, and we plan to move our aunt there, when the time comes. We highly recommend Copper Ridge.
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Photos of Copper Ridge

Services and Amenities of Copper Ridge

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• State Licenses: 06AL0180-I

About Copper Ridge

Since 1994, Copper Ridge, located in Sykesville, MD, has been a pioneer in the field of memory and dementia support through its cutting edge programs and services. With advancements in research and education, we have evolved to now offer complete neurocognitive support for individuals experiencing changes in all cognitive domains, beyond just traditional memory and dementia care. As a result of this expanded focus, a comprehensive suite of services offering both residential and community outreach programs has been carefully designed to support your family and engage your loved one in fulfilling ways every day.

Map of Copper Ridge