The Enclave of Scarborough

Reviews of The Enclave of Scarborough

Assisted Living Reviews for The Enclave of Scarborough

January 31, 2018

By Jennifer

It is a lovely and spacious place. They are very caring and attentive to the individuals. My brother and I both take care of my mother, so sometimes that makes it tricky with the communication part of it, but the staff has been good to at least try to let us know how my mother is doing. I didn't try the food, but I saw it. It looked good. There are fresh salads. I'm impressed that they can get salads. They try to cater to my mom because she can't see her food, so it is hard for her to use a fork, but they got her some things to eat that she can maneuver easier. The location of the place is good. It is just off the main road. My mother's room is in very good repair and very spacious. It is set up to meet her needs. They have music, cooking, and some things like that. They try to involve the residents.

October 27, 2015

By Margaret113402150

I visited for my mother-in-law. It was a wonderful place. The staff was really friendly, and the rooms were of average size. The memory care unit was open and spacious. There was a fire drill, so I got to see how they handled the residents in case of emergency.

Memory Care Reviews for The Enclave of Scarborough

About The Enclave of Scarborough

Welcome to The Enclave of Scarborough

Assisted Living and Memory Care

________________________________________

The Enclave of Scarborough is a stately senior living community offering Assisted Living and Memory Care in the scenic coastal town of Scarborough, just seven miles south of Portland. This friendly and engaging community offers a maintenance-free lifestyle with all the comforts of home and the exceptional service and security you desire for true peace of mind. Enjoy chef-prepared meals, a wide range of activities, exciting events and unsurpassed care available 24/7 as needed. Choose from a full calendar of events designed for fitness, fun and creativity, and enjoy new experiences while connecting with your neighbors.

Memory Care

For residents who require cognitive support, we offer security, 24-hour nurse support and licensed care – everything that families need to be assured their loved ones are safe. Our approach is defined by our belief that, above all, these residents deserve love and respect. Our associates receive special training that helps give them the skills and empathy to improve the quality of life for our Memory Care residents. By showing our love and connecting with these special residents, we enhance their sense of security and contentment.

Memory Care includes:

• Continuous monitoring to ensure resident safety
  • Help to ease wandering, pacing, anxiety and paranoia, with problem-solving interventions
  • Proper nutrition management
  • Support of residents’ emotional needs through individualized techniques
  • Family-centered consultation and involvement for better outcomes
  • Regular support groups for families of Memory Care residents
  • Nurse oversight 24 hours a day – an added safety measure many memory care programs don’t include

Assisted Living

Sometimes, even though you’re active and engaged in life, you may need some additional support with daily living. You’ll enjoy a private apartment with supportive care as needed, including:

• Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming and dressing, and mealtime
  • Additional help with transfers into and out of bed and ambulation to meals and activities
  • Discreet personal care when needed
  • Medication management

Thank you for your interest at The Enclave of Scarborough. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of The Enclave of Scarborough